31

{Back to songs,}
[Technicolor  Beat by oh wonder]
This song is so beautiful and relaxing.

"Tell me another dream of yours" Dani giggled.

"Are my dreams now your story before sleep?" I spoke amusedly.

She shrugged "maybe"

"Well there was once I dreamt of a monkey giving a lap dance on a flying carpet, he looked like a nice stripper so I started singing 'somebody come get her she's dancing like a stripper' , anything else now Miss Smith?"

"Oh god that's enough for my little brain tonight" she giggled "but that's a nice song"

"Yea it is"

"Okay now go to sleep, its getting late for you, and we don't want a shitty face on the camera tomorrow, bow do we?" I groaned in response.

"But you're still watching the movie!" I whined.

"Well I'm an adult"

"And I'm 18"

"Doesn't make a difference, you're still a child now go to sleep"

"Lil bitch" I mumbled.

"I heard you"

I just gave her a nice view of my middle finger and went upstairs to my room.

Now thinking about it, I should've seen her reaction...

I jumped in the bed, not being able to sleep.

I had such a big energy and I didnt know what to do with it. I swear if I can keep for the mornings I would. I have this energy of wanting to run miles and jumping.

Ugh, this is so bad.

Maybe that's because I got used to staying awake late?

Yeah that's the reason.

Now I can't sleep.

I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Instagram feed. Seeing there was this thing called 'Iheart living room live' or something.

I searched for it and saw that it has Demi Lovato, Marian Carey, Sam Smith and Billie Eilish.

And without even continuing to read more names, it was settled that I'm watching it. It was tomorrow at 2am for me.

What did I do to be European. Every timeWe get only sleep deprived.

But its worth it. I mean Billie, Demi, and Mariah. What's better?

I heard footsteps coming closer, so I took it as Danielle finally decided to come.

"Didnt I tell you to just sleep?" She raised an eyebrow amusedly.

"I can't. I have a big energy" now that sounded wrong.

"What do I do to make you sleep"

"Probs use your black magic on me" I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "Well..." I thought a bit " you can sing to me to sleep"

She rolled her eyes "don't get a habit"

I grinned as she cleared her throat and readied herself to sing.

"Lay down your slow, come settle down,settle down.
Let loose your glow, come settle down, settle down.
And I feel life for the very first time, love in my arms and the sun in my eyes.
I feel safe in the 5am light, you carry my fears as the heavens set fire" her voice is-

So damn soft.

Like wow.

It made me just want to get closer to her, feel every emotion she has, if that even makes sense.

"Jump into the heat, spinning on our feet, in a technicolor beat, you and me. Caught up in a dream in technicolor beat" i scooted closer to her feeling her protective arms surround me.

"Warm, unalone, come settle, down settle down."

I closed my eyes letting her smooth voice fill up my head.

"And I feel life for the very first time, love in my arms and the sun in my eyes.
I feel safe in the 5am light, you carry my fears as the heavens set fire" I felt her voice fade in the distance, so I took it that I'm finally falling asleep.

And just like that, everything went black.

Let's just hope this time we have a wolf twerking not a monkey.

++++

I know its too short but I couldn't come up with anything- my mind is so closed right now.

Anyway.

Apple juice or orange juice? I prefer orange.