33

I woke up to a stomachache, before my alarm go off. The pain was immense.

There were also some voices downstairs, but I could only focus on the pain in my stomach.

And then it clicked.

"Noo!" I screamed before even thinking. I felt some wet thing on my face. This better not be tears.

No I'm not getting emotional at 6 in the morning.

The door flew open and two worried faces appeared.

"Ashley are you okay? What happened? Was it a bad dream? Do you want to drink water?" My mom couldn't stop asking.

I shook my head embarrassed, looking at Danielle's worried expressions.

Did she have to be here?

More likely, did I have to scream?

"Uhm uh I need to go to the bathroom" I quickly got up and ran towards it.

"Okay hun, we'll be downstairs if you need us"

"Uh mom can I talk to you, only you" I said after getting out of the bathroom.

"Um sure" she looked at Danielle and got up hesitantly.

"Why is she here?"

"Why did you scream?" She shot back

"Because I'm on my period!" I hissed.

My mom's facial expressions changed from wanting to laugh to ... Holding a laugh.

"This isn't funny mom, you know how I am on my period"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" she held her hands up and let out a laugh.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"I'll prepare you something warm to drink, go rest, good its Saturday

I laid back down on my bed, not being able to move an inch or... Yeah you know what's gonna happen.

then, Danielle got in my room, smiling.

" mom told you, didnt she?" Her grin answered me, I rolled my eyes "you enjoy seeing me suffer"

"No, I enjoy seeing you not jumping up and down on the bed listening to your chicken song"

"Ha. Ha. Very funny" I said sarcastically.

"You're really something at this period" she chuckled softly."well I brought you this"

I looked at the mug in her hands, then took it from her. "Oh, herbal tea"

"Yup, what else do you want?"

"A good nap, but that isn't going to happen" she tilted her head to the side, I just shrugged "I'm not feeling real tired"

"Well, you need to rest though, call out if you need anything" aw she was taking care of me, this is so cute.

I smiled as she got out of my room.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

Internet connection failed.

Maybe I should wait patiently?

Nah, I'll just take the refresh button 10 million times till it gets back.