22

{Cuppycake song}
[Okay..  I really like this song lmao]

My eyes fluttered open, 2am, the time of going downstairs.

Damn this feels like I'm in those escape movies or whatever they are called.

Its time for night food.

I made a mental plan, gonna tip toe downstairs. But first, I remembered the way very clearly to not bump into anything and make me so screwed. I mean I'm at night so I should be careful.

Okay so there's that cat that always expose me, but I learned to give him half of my food so that he won't expose me. Yeah that cat is really a smartass ,he made a deal with me.

Just as I was about to get up, I felt a hand blocking me.

Of course its Danielle.

I carefully slid out trying my best not to waker her up.

When I stepped out of bed I mentally partied.

I made my way to the door and opened it slowly.

"Where do you think you're going?" A raspy voice stopped me dead in my tracks.

I lightly banged my head on the door, trying not to wake everybody else.

"eh, g-going to the b-bathroom" if I didn't stutter this would be the most believable lie.

I banged my head again when she laughed.

"Spill the tea Hun, where are you going?" she smirked devilishly.

I glared at her "it's not like I'm going to escape this house to go and fuck some random girls in a strip club" I stated rolling my eyes " I'm just going downstairs, precisely to the kitchen, and I'll let your mind make some effort to know what I'll do there" I shrugged.

"That's not healthy-"

"But food at night has an even better taste than at the morning"

"Okay" she raised her hands in defeat "do whatever you want I'm not stopping you" she giggled.

"You're the best" I sighed out of relief.

I got in the kitchen and checked "what do we have here" I hummed.

I grabbed some snacks and got back upstairs, because number one rule for eating at night, do not eat in the kitchen.

Yeah, write this down cause it is so important.

Believe me, it is.

When I entered the room, I quickly locked the door totally forgetting my teacher is there.

"security also?" I jumped almost letting the snacks fall, but with a super move I caught it.

I wiped fake sweat from my forehead, silently thanking god. "Its number two rule" I answered flopping on the bed.

"oh really? And what's number three?" she asked curious but amusedly.

"never ever share the food" I dead panned having a big bite and chewing loudly and shamelessly.