9

Song up there ^^

(Everything I wanted by Billie Eilish)

"Ashley" her voice was so soft and worried "please talk to me, you're scaring me" I've never heard her voice be as soft as that.

"I'm s-sorry, I-I can't" I managed to say between sobs as she was holding me in the empty park. Her arms were wrapped around me making me feel all safe. My face buried in her chest.

She was holding me. And that's all I needed at the moment.

I continued to cry as she was rubbing circles on my back. Memories of him kept coming.

"H-he is my f-father" I sobbed even more as those words came out. 'Father' that's how people called him. I would just call him a criminal.

Her arms wrapped me even tighter to her. I was soaking her shirt with my tears and she didn't pull away. Not even hesitate.

"You're safe here with me" she whispered and there was something in her voice, sadness? Anger? Hurt? I really have no idea.

"Thank you... For being here with me" I looked up at her. I bet I was looking like shit with those puffy red eyes.

Her thumb wiped a tear as she nodded her head. "Is your mom home?" She asked.

"She would after an hour or two" she just nodded then pulled me back to her car.

"I'll just call her you'll be at mine till she comes back, okay?" I nodded my head a little.

~~~~

"He used to beat me" I said put of nowhere as I was laying in her arms.

She sat up a little, her eyes turning a very dark shade of green. She was so pissed.

"Your mom... Does she...?"

I nodded my head. As soon as my mum knew we moved away. And now he is here as if he is following us. Not wanting to let us go.

"I'm s-scared"

She pulled me in her as I felt safe.

How could she make me feel that way?

"And I'm here" she whispered "dont worry" she kept comforting me.

Her phone buzzed indicating she received a text. She took it and said "your mom just got back home and now is heading here"

"Did you tell her?" She nodded "thank you"

the doorbell rang.

It was my mom. As soon as she got in she engulfed me in a tight hug "mum... He is back"

"I know sweetie but he won't get anywhere near you"

"He now knows my school"

"I'd get you home and take you to school with me. If that's okay with you?" Is she really asking? I was literally begging her to give me a rode home earlier this day.

"Is this even a question? This would mean less stress, less walking, less dangerous, and more laziness!" I smiled wide.

She gave me a puzzled look "are you bipolar?"

"I would've asked the same question for you. But why you asking this to me?"

"You were just crying your eyes out and now you're back to your stupid self. And why you said I'm bipolar"

"You can be laughing your ass off and then oop- back to stone cold. Oh and its just because I dont like such seriousness"

"Oh and its just cause I like such seriousness" she said. I mean duuuh. Its miss serious meany.

"Okay stone cold" I rolled my eyes.

"Proud to be"

I heard someone clearing their throat. "Oh hey mom" she shook her head.

"So... As we planned. A night over? But just a change that we're staying at you house. Oh and this little brat is here" she said pointing to me.

"Hey!" I chuckled as they laughed at me. Oh god its such a good feeling laughing after crying. Its like all the burden was taken off.

We stayed up to 11 but they ruined the night by saying tomorrow's school so we have to get up early.

And that's when it hit me. I'm going to sleep at her house. My teacher's house, my crush's house.

Holy shit.

"So imma be sleeping in the spare room" my mom already took that place now where am I sleeping. I sighed.

She was doing this on purpose.

Is she really my mom?

"I'm gonna take the couch" I said. It wasn't that bad when I laid there earlier.

"No you're taking my bed" she said sternly.

"What about you?"

"I'll take the couch"

"No I'll take the couch"

We kept arguing like 5 y/o till my mom got downstairs frustrated. "What about you both sleep in the bed and stop this and let me sleep in peace"

We both looked at her wide eyed. No way. Then looked back at each other then back at my mum, then...

"Are you gonna keep this or should I take you both up there" as she said that she began pushing us upstairs and to Danielle's room then, ad just like that, she shut the door "finally peace!" She yelled.

"Uh..uhm... I dont think we have no choice then" she said awkwardly.

"Oh god this is going to be awkward and so weird" i muttered so she couldn't hear it.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing"

I got under the sheets and she was brushing her hair.

Damn she is so beautiful, and I'm sleeping next to her, tonight. Wow.

She turned after she finished "uhm I can go downstairs quietly"

I grabbed her hand as she was about to head downstairs. "Stay..please" I whispered.

She hesitated a bit but got in the bed next to me.

"Good night" I said smiling as she shut the lights out and turned to her sound letting me face her back. So romantic.

"Night" she replied before I went to such a deep peaceful sleep. This was such a long big day and I really didnt want to go to school tomorrow.

++++++
I hate drama, but I had to.

Hope you enjoy, you can suggest anything to make this trash better.

Vote and comment please.