7

Song up there ^^
This song is amazing tbh lmao
(Mi mi mi -serebro)

I woke up at 5am. I swear if it wasnt for my hot teacher, well actually for myself cause I'm the one that asked for it and refused to tell her everything's back to normal. Stupid me.

Nah actually smart me. Imma spend time with her.

I feel like a psycho.

I took a shower and did my things.

Pony tail or a messy bun?

Messy bun.

I looked at the clock. 5:47.
It won't hurt if I went there a bit early right?

I grabbed an apple and went to the door.

"Huh? Ashley? Why so early?"

"Uh because?" And with that I ran out of the house. I'd have a whole day to come up with explanation.

I knocked the door three times. To hear a voice behind it. "Its not 6am yet" is she serious?

"What? Oh come on! Are you willing to let me out here?"

"I'd love to" what a bitch.

"Please! Let me in. It can be dangerous what if someone kidnap me and-" I faked falling. It hurts tho to fall even if its on purpose.

The door flew open revealing a concerned Danielle. I smirked knowing my plan worked.

"Are you okay?" She helped me get up. Little did she know this wasnt real.

"Yes... My ankle hurts a little" I faked hurt voice. Oh god I should be an actress!

"Hold on-" she looked at me with a weird expression "oh little liar for that you stay here another 10min" and with that she shut the door on my face.

'Next time dont get too excited'. I advised myself.

I frowned. "Can't she be nice for once" I mumbled.

I heard a giggle "you enjoying this huh?" Of course she is.
"Let's make a deal... If I make you laugh we head now to school and not make me wait here"

"Hmm okay deal" she opened the door and tilted her head waiting for me.

"Uh... That awkward moment when someone is staring at you while typing your password?" I was nervous and this shit wasn't even funny.

"Eh relatable but not funny"

"Uh... AHA!" I clapped my hands  "That awkward moment when u r willing to cheat but u find the teacher looking straight at you so you pretend to be looking around" I smirked as she was trying so hard not to laugh but finally gave in.

"That was a good one! We know when you guys are going to cheat!" I expected her to laugh at this one. I mean of course she relates she's so mean.

"Well of course you'll laugh at this. Now let's go" she nodded and grabbed her keys.