12

Song up there ^^

(Yellow hearts by Ant Saunders)

"Its the 1st of October" I screamed in her car. We were going back home.

"So what? Why are you that excited? Damn!" She said clearly annoyed.

"That means tomorrow is the 2nd!" God, did she really forget! Am I that little to her. Ouch.

"I didnt get your excitement!" She said frustrated.

I sighed, "tomorrow is my birthday" I said low this time, I looked at her.

There was regret on her face, but so soon it got back to stone cold.

"She put my name on hello hearts!" I sang my lungs out. "Her favorite color like the stars! I didnt listen very hard..."

"Thank god home isn't too far, I would get headache everyday" she mumbled

"I heard that!" She just rolled her eyes. "So mean" I frowned "there's something you say to people called 'apologize' "

"Exactly, its for people not for you"

"Ouch!"

"Anyway, are you having a party in your house or you'll be out?" Hmm I kind of want her to be there, but it'd be weird if I was hanging out with my teacher.

"Half half"

"What do you mean?" She arched her eyebrow.

"I'd have my best friend on a sleepover today and tomorrow's night I'll go out then continue with a bunch of friends at my house" more likely only Sam cause I'm an anti-social girl. "And I'm hella sure my mom is inviting you over tonight!"

She just nodded.

Actually... You know when you speak a lot and the other person just responds with an okay or a nod.... Not many would relate.

Probs only me. But whatever.

++++

"Ashley! Wake up!" I heard

"Just 15 sec"

1,2,3,4,...,15.

I didnt get up.

Suddenly I felt the sheets being removed and a cold liquid all over my body.

I quickly shot out of bed like a rabbit "what the fucking hell?!" I yelled.

"SuRpRiSe MoTheRfuCkA"

I looked up and....

Danielle fucking Smith.