4

Maths class got pretty fast, probably cause I was feel safety since miss Smith is keeping her eye on Sam. She wouldn't do anything if it wasn't for my mom's cookies.

Now I was heading to PE. Sam calmed a bit down, I guess? Or she is tricking me so that I can trust her and then kill me. She is such an evil actress.

"Okay.. Calm down" he clapped his hands as the class remained silent "you're gonna run for half the class then..." He paused "maybe you'll continue running for the rest of the class too, we'll see" he smirked evilly as the class did a collective groan making his smirk grow.

'' well well well" I heard from behind me as I froze. Ugh this is becoming annoying. "you can't run anywhere now"

You think.

As soon as I heard Sam's evil laugh my feet sprinted. Let's hope she grows tired cause I'm not ready to run the whole damn hour.

"Girl what happened? Too much energy today?" A boy I think we share maths and English together said.

"Actually I wish" I paused and thought should I tell him or not "you see that redhead?" He turned and nodded. "Well that's my precious best friend.. I might or might not made her fall in front of the whole school and I might or might not filmed it"

He bursted out laughing "oh my- you should show me that video!" He continued laughing "well I'm Kevin by the way" he smiled

"Ashley" I smiled back. Maybe imma have new friends this year.

"She is really mad! Oh my god did you see that look on her face!" He gasped turning around. I turned too. Oh god she is scarier than Miss sadist herself.

But it was worth it. A nice video to blackmail her.

Wait.

Oh my god imma threaten her with that video to stay away from me. And maybe add lasagna for plan B. And cookies for plan C.

"Ashley Adams" I heard Mr Jeffrey calling my name. Ugh what now?

"Good luck" Kevin nudged me and continued running while I went to see what is this evil want.

"I'm so impressed with your work today Miss Adams" he looked at me with that grin on his face. Ha ha if you think I'd do this again you're dreaming bb. "Well to encourage you. You can go back home from now" I looked at the clock still 15 mins Ha! And I thought I'd get more. "But to have this opportunity to get out early everyday you should keep this energy"

"Yes yes thank You" I walked put not even looking at him. Well I probably ran afraid he'd change his mind.
But sadly I have detention. So I can't go back to my sweet home.

I walked to her Class hoping she'd have free period and I can sit there.

...

"Did you skip?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Nooo ask Mr Jeffrey!" I threw my hands In the air "he let me out early I swear"

"Huh? Mr Jeffrey? Let you out early?" She said with a puzzled expression. I sighed as I explained everything to her.

"Well that's impressing." It really was "your mom invited me over to dinner. I guess she doesnt know I'm your teacher ha?" She said amused.