Chapter 1: Prologue - Dream

I woke up because of the sun rays snipping through the window and it hits my face. I've felt the cold sheets of my bed. I barely open my eyes because of sleepiness. The sweet scent of my room travels through my nostrils.

Gosh! It's really addicting.

Cold sheets..

Cold weather..

And cold hands..

My lips curve into a sweet smile as I caressed this arms embracing me. I hugged it tight and I've felt it tightens around my small body, hugging me from behind. I chuckled.

The sun is still invading our window. I stretched my arms and yawns. I decided to get up and tied my hair before getting off the bed completely.

I approached the desk near the mirror and poured some wine on a glass. Is this even good for breakfast? I chuckled again.

I walked through a glass door and opened it wide. I sat on the chair and settles my wine on the table. I stared at the view. People are too busy early in the morning.

What confuses me is that their outfits. They are all wearing white silks with golden lines on them. I sipped on my wine and glanced to the bed again. To the person sleeping beside me earlier.

The thing about this dream.. this same dream I always have every time.. everything looks blurry. Even the person beside me.

Everything is a blur.

I wonder why.

I want to know.

But every time this happens, my heart feels comfortable. I don't feel any nervousness. It's just..

I feel so calm and relax.

I feel home.

This is a dream, right?

Not a nightmare.

A dream I always have.

But why?

I stood up and watch the people below. I can feel the sun through my skin. I closed my eyes to feel it more as the wind blows softly.

I suddenly felt a tingling behind me. My back. Then it happened again.

Wind blows harder behind me. The tingling fades and I gazed behind me.

Why am I having these dreams?

Who are these people?

Where am I?

I glanced at the glass door and stared at my reflection.

What am I?

Who am I?

"The queen is awake!" I heard someone shouted. Queen. Yeah.

I looked at the right side where the voice came from. I saw a blonde haired woman. But as usual, her face is blurry.

Who is she?