Chapter 13: Still sane

LISA's POV

My phone keeps on vibrating again. It's Bobby. I can't even answer it because he'll ask me again when will I come back to shop. Because me, myself, I don't know. I don't even know if it would be safe if the three of us would be separated. I know we have our powers already and the guardians can immediately connect with each other. And Rosé is living with me during her stay here.

How about Jennie? She's living alone. I don't know if leaving her alone in that condo of hers would even be safe.

And also..

I can't really take my eyes off of her.

It's because I'm worried, of course. She got stabbed already because of my recklessness of letting TuRa hit me that's why she got time to do that to Jennie. If ever TuRa showed up herself again, I'd take my revenge.

"Earth to Lisa."

I turned to Jennie and arched my brows.

"What?"

"Don't what me and start moving. We're going back to the city."

"Oh we are?" I fixed my sit as I asked.

"Yeah.. so start moving your ass up!"

I got startled when she yelled all of a sudden. Ghad this girl! But then I fix my things. I'm just thinking about it a while ago.. about getting back and here we are.. fixing our things and preparing to go back.

"Uhh.. J-Jennie.."

I don't know why I stutter.. to be honest.

"Will you be okay alone in your condo?"

Jennie glanced at me and smiles. She turned back to her things and I saw her nodded.

"Yeah.. you don't have to worry."

"But you're alone. I can't help but to think about it."

I'm finished with my things and settles it on the bed. I walk closer to her and help her with hers. She chuckles a bit.

"You can visit me if you want to.."

I looked at her and I can't help but to smile. She turned to me and smiles softly too.

"Or I'll let Rosé live with you? Right!"

"No." she shook her head.

"Why?"

"I'm fine living alone. I'm used to it."

"But it's different now because.. you know.. TuRa.."

"That's why I said.. you can visit me if you want to.. if you're really that worried, eventhough there's nothing to worried about anymore. I mean, I have my powers.. my w-weapon.."

I frowned when she stuttered.

"You can visit my condo, Lisa-ssi.. but do it in proper way.. not my balcony."

I chuckled when she said that with glare. I can't even forget her face when she first saw us. But in fairness, whatever her expression is.. she really is pretty. She is. I admit that. There's nothing to hide now. She's pretty from head to toe.

But then I remember.. she didn't want Rosé to tell me that she remembered everything now. I wanna know why. She looks at me when she noticed I became serious again.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go on.."

She said as she ties her hair after we finished with her things. She suddenly smiles while staring at her things.