Chapter 45: The ground

TP's POV

Lisa immediately summoned her sword and hits the Jisoo's fireball.

"Stop! We're not here to fight!" she yelled.

"I've been waiting for a fight!" Jisoo yelled back and about to hit them with another one but Jennie pulled an arrow and hits Jisoo's hand. Jisoo grunts and holds her wrist while glaring at Jennie.

"We just went here to check on you." Jennie said.

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm doing really good. Now, go! Before I change my mind!"

Jennie looked at Lisa and Rosé then to Jisoo again.

"Jisoo unnie, you have to fight it."

"Fight what? Just leave me alone, before I kill all of you! You heard what that girl from few months ago said. And you already made your choice!"

"We chose our child but it doesn't mean we're going to abandon you! Unnie!"

"Just leave me alone! And don't ever come back here! Even you!" Jisoo yelled and looked at Rosé.

"I don't wanna see all your faces! GO!"

"Fine. We're leaving. Jen, let's go.." Lisa mutters and holds Jennie's arm.

Jennie looked at Lisa. She tries not to go but Lisa insisted. She nods to Rosé and they went back to their house.

Jisoo grunts and holds her back again. She leaned on the couch and slowly walks back the room and laid properly.

JISOO's POV

Every time I fight it, my back hurts. Aish! Why is this happening? I don't wanna feel this hatred because it scares me too. But she's taking me almost everyday and it's really hard to fight it. But I am doing my best. I hope they cooperate. Every time I see any of them, I can't help but to feel the wrath. And I know it's because of her.

That night, when I went there, all I wanted to do was to check on their son. But when I saw him, Tura dominated again. And when that boy held my finger, I had to withdraw. There's something odd from that boy.

And Rosé's hug.

Aish! Why would she say that? This is getting out of hand and if this continue, I don't know what could happen to me every time I fight Tura's memories and her hatred. If only that necklace helped me but no.

I don't want to fight them. This is me. Myself. And I'll do everything not to hurt them. All I have to do is to control my anger, to control her, not her controlling me. I have to get stronger to fight this.

"You can't take my life, Tura. I won't let you control me."

•••••

TP's POV

"Tura won't say that." Lisa mumbled.

"Say what?" Jennie asked confusedly.

"To leave her alone. Tura would definitely kill us upon seeing us. But Jisoo unnie spared us right now. She's fighting her."

Jennie looked at Lisa and Rosé.

"Uhm.. Rosé, did she tell you something? When you visited her?" Jennie asked.

"No.. she just wanted me to go." The protector replied.

"What should we do?" Jennie mutters and dropped herself on the couch.

Lady Choi went out from their room and left the door opened.

"He's sleeping peacefully. The guardians are with him." the lady said.