Chapter 23: Chinese foods

LISA's POV

For the rest of the day, Jennie spent her hours inside the room. I can't even disturb her because.. she was really angry.. and scary. It will be a bad idea if I disturb her. I'm just waiting for her to cool down. Even Jisoo unnie didn't disturb her. She's just lying on the couch, dalgom on her tummy. And I'm just watching them play. Leo and Luca are hybernating again. I can't with these cats.. hays.

"Where do you think she is right now?"

I arched my brows to her when she talks.

"Rosé.." then she turned to me. I took a breath and exhales.

"I don't have idea where she is. Jennie just went too much.. I know that. She looked upset before she vanished this morning." I said as I leaned my elbows on my knees.

Rosé's making me worried too. Jisoo just remained silent and plays with her pet again.

"Pooh!" I called.

"If you're calling for Kuma, he's inside too."

"Ahh.. nevermind."

I stood up and went outside. That's when I saw Rosé just popped up in front of the house. I was about to talk when I saw her expressions. My eyebrows furrowed. She nods at me slightly and released her wings. I jumped over the railings and released my wings too. Then I followed her to where we're going. Then she landed on the ground. Why does it have to be this far...?

"Your majesty.."

Her voice felt different.

"Rosé.."

She turned to me, holding something. My eyes widen and grabbed the necklaces.

"These are... Rosé.. how did you get this? You went after them?! Yah!"

TP's POV

"Your majesty.. hear me out first. I know what I did deserve a punishment.. but let me tell you this first." Rosé utters to Lisa while stopping her with both of her hands.

"So, after Priestess Ruby's rant this morning.. I went to Juhwang to spend the whole day. I know I've made her upset or angry.. and her, punishing me occupied my mind. That's why I thought of something that could help us. Just.. to make it up to her.. and you."

"And this!? What were you thinking?! What if she saw you? Rosé!"

"But she didn't, your majesty.."

Lisa clenched her eyes and rubs her face harshly. Then turned to Rosé again.

"I've used my locale and it brought me to an abandoned building. I walked inside and saw a room. When I got there.. I saw two bodies.. rotting through time, your majesty.." Rosé explained.

"Then I saw those necklaces.. your majesty, those neckaces are worn by TuRa and her family only. Those bodies I saw..."

"She killed her siblings.." Lisa said and stared at the necklaces on her palm.

"She did, your majesty.. but then I heard footsteps coming toward the room.. I tried to sneak through the window before going.. then I saw the same figures.. of her brother and sister.. the only thing that's different from her brother is.. his tattoo on his neck.."

"If you found this on the bodies, then it could only mean one thing, Rosé.." Lisa looked at her intently and gripped the necklaces tight.

"She managed to find Jisoo unnie's older brother and sister and successfully turned them to be hers." Lisa gritted her teeth with the thought.