Chapter 25: Queendom

TP's POV

Loud thunders after lightnings. Dim clouds slowly covering the sky. One drop then another and the rain started pouring.

Jennie is still on her knees, crying, as she touches TuRa's ashes slowly mixed with the mud.

"No.." she gasped.

Lisa approached her and pulled her for a tight hug. Jennie keeps panting, heaving deep breaths as she cries loudly. Lisa glanced at Jisoo, who's just standing with her head down. Her tears are falling too.

Thunders keep on rumbling. Then a lightning struck the sand. Two people showed up. Their eyes widen with what welcomed them. Rosé gasped when she saw them.

"M-Minnie.." She mumbles.

Lisa turned to Rosé then to where she's looking at. Jennie turned to them too.

"Jackson..?" Lisa confusedly mumbled.

Minnie's eyes landed to Jisoo. She immediately withdraws her sword, but not as mighty as Lisa's, and ran towards the girl ready to pierce her sword through her neck. Lisa's eyes widen. She was about to block it when Rosé popped up in front of Jisoo with her arms spreading wide.

Minnie stopped. The wind blows hard against them with how fast she was. Her sword an inch close to Rosé's neck. Lisa felt relieved, yet, worried.

"What are you doing?" Minnie asked in rage.

"She's not her." Rosé utters and slowly puts Minnie's blade down using her fingers.

Minnie looked at her confusedly and shook her head.

"TuRa is dead." Rosé said.

"She's Jisoo." she added as she nods behind her.

Lisa helps Jennie to stand up. She wipes the dirts on the girl's knees and legs.

"Your majesties." Jackson greets and knelt his one knee before them. Minnie did so too.

"Your mothers sent us here to bring you back safely." Minnie said with her head low.

"Someone from Athens, huh.." Lisa mumbles and glanced at Rosé. The protector nodded.

"Give us a minute. I'll just talk to her." Lisa said and pulled Jennie inside the house.

Rosé approached Minnie and Jackson and pats their shoulders to stand up.

"Care to explain us why does she looked exactly like her?" Jackson mutters while glaring at Jisoo.

"She's TuRa's doppelganger in this life time."

"Oh.. so now that TuRa's dead— We can trust her." Rosé cuts Minnie.

"How sure are you about that? She will definitely become her, Rosé."

"Do you think we don't know that? We will do something to prevent that from happening. She's stronger than you think."

Jisoo looked at Rosé as she talks to the new comers. Hearing all those things coming from Rosé, she can't believe it. They've met and fought a lot. But Rosé now stood up for her. After the mess she did, Rosé still did.

•••••

"We have to go with them, Ruby."

"If I go with them, I'd be bringing Jisoo unnie with me."

"And let what happened before happen again? With our mothers? Are you listening to yourself right now?"

"I won't let that happen."