Chapter 27: It's happening

JENNIE's POV

No wedding.. tch! Did I even say that I don't want to marry her!? No! I said I'll think about it because the queens surprised me and I didn't know how to respond. I got panicked and.. yeah. I'm not ready for it.

I love her.. I really do. But that's one thing and a marriage is another. I don't even know where my best friend went and I'm stuck here with this protector who's been glaring at me since supper.

"You know what you're doing right now makes me feel dizzy, your majesty."

"I don't even know what to do and stop glaring at me for God's sake! I didn't do anything wrong! And where is she?"

I kept on walking back and forth in our chamber. Rosé is just sitting on the railings of the balcony.

"She's with Jisoo. I saw them a while ago near the lake, at the platform."

"Do you really have to still think about it?" she asks.

"Rosé, what should I do? Lisa and I... you know.. I love her. But— Hm? But..?"

I sighed and sat on the bottom of the bed.

"But marriage? Seriously? I mean.. now? I'm not sure if I'm ready for it. Or she is. I know I was married to her before.. but it feels different this time. I would love.. to be her wife, you know.."

"So? What's stopping you, your majesty?"

"What if I can't make her happy? I'm doubting myself all of a sudden."

"Put your what ifs behind you, your majesty. And turn them into.. so what.. what's the worse that could happen.. I know she's head over heels to you too."

"'Too'..?"

"Oh come on. Stop denying it. You're head over heels for her too."

"It's just.. everything is so sudden."

I'd really love to be her wife.. but.. it's so fast. I need to ready myself too. I know this is weird, but I just met her few months ago. I don't even know who she is as Lisa. All I know is her.. as Pranpriya. I know.. she's all I needed. Pranpriya. But I want to know her.. as Lisa too.

"If you're still thinking about Chaeyoung, your majesty.. she's more than happy if Lisa will get to marry you.. and no other."

And yeah. Park Chaeyoung's memories. I looked at her and she smiled at me. I closed my eyes and leaned back, letting myself drown on the bed.

"Rosé.. will you please leave me alone for a while.. I need to think."

"Of course, your majesty."

Then silence roamed around the room. I slid myself and lied down properly. I don't know what to feel, to be honest. All I can ever think right now is how much I love her and the doubts. I'm serious about thinking if I can't make her happy. Few more hours and I didn't know what happened next because I fell asleep while thinking.

•••••

TP's POV

Jennie moves a little and stretched her arms. She abruptly got up because of shocked when she noticed Lisa's stares under the dark beside her. Even Lisa got startled because of her.

"Ghad.. you scared the hell out of me." Jennie gasped as she holds her chest, trying to catch her breath.

Lisa reached for Jennie's left hand. She pulled it gently and let it touched her cheeks. Jennie slides herself and laid properly then looks at Lisa softly. She moves her thumb and caressed her cheek. Lisa's eyes are closed while holding Jennie's hand over her cheek.