Chapter 24: Someone must end it

TP's POV

The sun brights at the queendom of Athens. The mothers immediately went to the stand and watch the rise like they always do.

"The sun rises from the west.. do you know what that means, Lady Kim?" Pranpriya's mother utters and turned to her.

"Our daughters found each other, Lady Manoban."

"Our protector succeeded this time. They must come back here before anything happens.."

"Shall we contact our protector?"

"We will send someone to follow them."

The queens immediately plan everything for their daughters come back. Lady Kim alerted all the warriors to prepare. While Lady Manoban told the servants to prepare their daughters room and everything in the queendom.

Lady Manoban is busy inside her chamber when someone knocks on the door.

"Your majesty.."

"Come in."

The door opened slowly and one warrior came in. She immediately approached the queen and bowed in front of her.

"Queen Kim sent me here, your majesty."

"Right. I have a quest for you. You know that our protector went to that life to bring the Priestesses back. I need you to follow them and bring them back here." Lady Manoban said.

"I accept the quest, your majesty."

"I already sent the scroll request to someone from Olympus to go with you in this quest. He will be here tomorrow morning. Bring back the Priestesses safe and sound."

"We will, your majesty."

"You may go now."

The warrior bowed to the queen and went out of the queen's chamber.

•••••

"Jennie-yah.. Yoona unnie keeps on texting me. She keeps on asking why did we have to resign. She said she's lonely and the new crews aren't as jolly like us." Jisoo utters with a bit of laughter.

Jennie chuckled and read the texts Jisoo is showing her.

"Just tell her we can just visit her there later. And she has to treat us something good." Jennie teased. Jisoo points to her and agreed.

Lisa looked at Jennie the moment she came out from the room.

"Are you going out?"

"Later. We just wanted to visit a friend.. if.. if that's okay..?"

"Yeah.. just be careful."

"Don't worry.. we will."

Jennie smiled that makes Lisa smiles too. The younger then hugged her tight.

Both of them glanced at Rosé, who's standing outside the terrace. They saw her eyes are closed and then opened and looked up at the sky. Lisa released the hug and approached the protector.

"Everything okay?"

"Your majesty.." Rosé mumbles, still looking up. That sent Lisa to look up too.

"The sky is different. Can you hear that, your majesty?"

"Birds.."

"Yeah.. I think someone will give us a surprise visit sooner or later."