Chapter 44: I am reborn

TP's POV

"Did you visit her again?" Lisa asked while tapping the railings with her fingers but looking straight at the sea.

Rosé lets out a deep sigh and shook her head.

"Haven't seen her yet after that night." she said.

"She's staying at Jennie's unit, right?"

"Mhm.."

Rosé can't help but to think about her and how she's changed when she saw her that night. She feels like the girl needs her right now but she can't do anything but to stay distant. She thinks that Jisoo needs someone to talk to but still can't find the courage to face her. She's worried but she can't just go to her because she knows everything has changed already.

She fought Tura before that she really wanted to kill her because of what she has done and her loyalty to her masters. But it's different now since it's Jisoo. And all she could ever feel whenever she sees the girl is affection starting to form in her.

"If ever there will come a time that.. we face her again.. I d-don't think.. I c-could fight her.. l-like before." Rosé stutterly mumbled.

"That's understandable, Rosé."

Lisa looked at Rosé. The girl looked back at her but averted it again.

"Do you.. love her?" Lisa asked after turning her gaze back to the sea and gulped.

Rosé just took a deep breath and vanished before her eyes. Lisa exhales deeply and then heard a cry. She chuckles and went back inside.

"Aigoo.. my boy is hungry.." she mumbled and kissed his cheek while on Jennie's arms, just came out from their room and sat on the couch.

"How is she?" Jennie asked.

Lisa looked at her and sat properly after playing with their son. She took a deep breath and shook her head.

"I don't really know.. Jisoo unnie.. she's her now and we can't do anything about it."

"Lady Choi.. where does Jackson bringing our parents?" Jennie gazed behind them.

"I asked him to find place for them to stay, your majesty." Lady Choi answered while busy with the brewer again.

"Why are they here anyway?" Lisa asked.

"They know about Queen Ruby's delivery. Maybe, they wanted to see the boy."

Jennie closed her eyes when she heard how Lady Choi calls her. But she just ignored it and focused on her son.

"And also, your majesty- Jennie." Jennie cuts Lady Choi. Lisa just chuckled at her but stopped when Lady Choi glared.

"Your parents.. they wanted to join Marcus' christening."

"We're doing it here." Jennie said.

"But your parents would like to do it in Olympus."

"We will do it here." Lisa said in serious tone. Lady Choi remained silent.

•••••

Rosé popped up inside the living room of Jennie's unit. She roamed her eyes and found something on the floor in front of the whole body mirror. She leaned and picked it up slowly, one by one. Then the bed room's door yanked open.

"It has broken." Rosé mumbled.

"It did. Will you please leave.."

Rosé looked at her while gripping the broken necklace tight on her hand.