Chapter 15: Her Queen

TP's POV

Jisoo is anxiously rubbing wet towel on Jennie's body because she suddenly fainted and she can feel how hot the girl is. After she rubbed the towel, she deeps it again to a basin with warm water in it and squeezed it tight then put on Jennie's forehead. She noticed how pale Jennie is.

She sighed.

"Jendeuk.. have you been working yourself out lately? Aigooo.. you poor girl." Jisoo mumbled as if Jennie would hear it.

She then noticed how the girl furrowed her eyebrows and her hands clutched into fists. Her body's moving in unappropriate way.

"Hey.."

Jisoo holds Jennie's shoulders to wake her up. She noticed how Jennie's nose starting to get red and she started sniffing and mumbling words.

"No.. no.."

"Jennie-yah.." she shakes Jennie's shoulders.

"No.. no.. i-it can't b-be.."

"Jennie!"

Jisoo got flustered when Jennie bursted out crying in her sleep.

"JEN!"

"NO!!!"

Jennie abruptly got up that made Jisoo's eyes widen.

"Hey.. another dream?"

"No. N-Nightmare."

Jennie pulled Jisoo and hugged her tight. Really tight that the older can't breathe. But she just hugged her back.

"Okay. Hey.. c-calm down." Jisoo utters as she caressed Jennie's back.

Jennie releases the hug and covered her face. She then took a deep breath and wipes her tears.

"Ghad.."

"Hey.. what happened?"

Jennie just shook her head and wiped all her tears.

"It doesn't matter. It's just a nightmare." Jennie replied.

"Okay. Just.. calm yourself down. I've made you soup."

Jisoo stood up and walks to the kitchen. Jennie looks at her anxiously. The older turned off the stove and grabbed a bowl. She walked back to Jennie and put the soup on the mini table. She grabbed the medicine she bought and put it beside the soup for Jennie to take it.

"Eat up and take your med. Aigooo.. you should really rest, Jendeuk. Don't overwork yourself." Jisoo utters. Jennie just nodded and did what she's told.

Then both of them got startled when Rosé suddenly popped up out of nowhere.

"Gosh!" Jisoo clenched her chest as she looks at Rosé with wide eyes.

"Jennie, Lisa will come here. And she's really.. gosh! Me and my mouth again!"

"Why?" Jennie muttered while raising a brow to her after sipping on her soup.

"I kinda slipped and told her you're sick and getting weak."

"Getting weak?" Jisoo turned to Jennie. The girl just closed her eyes and glared at Rosé.

"Why would you do that, Rosé?! I told you to never tell her!"

"I am so sorry, your majesty. I didn't mean it. I'm really sorry. I will accept your punishment, your majesty." Rosé closed her eyes as she kneeled one knee before Jennie.

Jisoo is looking at them confusedly. Then Lisa landed on her balcony again. They looked at her and Jennie can really feel her aura. Lisa forced to open the locked glass door. She doesn't care if she broke it again. All she thinks is what Rosé accidentally told her.