Chapter 5: Stronger together

LISA's POV

"Why are we here?"

"Are you afraid of heights in this life time, your majesty?"

I frowned while shaking my head.

"Good."

Then suddenly, I gasped as she turns to this beautiful angel. She really has wings. I got surprised when she lifted me and flies.

"W-Will you p-put me down, p-please.."

"Sure will, your majesty."

I looked at her and how she grins. This is not good. Then she really let go of me.. in midair.

"AAHH!!"

I tried to grip somewhere from her body but I failed. And I am falling to my death from who knows how many feet high this is. I shouldn't have trusted her!! FFS!!

"ROSÉ!!"

But she's just looking at me, laughing.

"AAHH! HELP ME!!"

And I'm closer to the ground now. I clenched my eyes tight and ready to meet my end when she catched me before I drop to my death. She flew again and brought me back to the rooftop we were at a while ago.

"ARE YOu CRAZY?!! Why would you do that!? I shouldn't have trusted you!! Fuck!"

I pushed her hard the moment I stepped on the ground. She just chuckled.

"WHAT THE HELL IS SO FUNNY?!!"

"Relax, Lisa. You should've felt the wind through you and you should be able to release your wings too."

"I don't have any of that!! I'm done!"

I was about to walk when she grabbed my arm. I turned and glared at her.

"We're not done yet."

She pulled me and she flies again. The hell is wrong with her?!!

"PUT ME DoWN!"

"Are you sure?" She then let go again.

"NO!!!"

I clenched my eyes again. Goddamnit! If ever she's telling the truth about remembering, she won't get away with this!!

She mentioned about feeling the wind. Should I do that?

I closed my eyes and tries to relax myself. I'm feeling it. Will I able to do it? I was busy with my thoughts again when I've felt her arms around me again. And when I opened my eyes, I'm closer to the ground again. We went back to the top again.

"You're right. You can't. Let's go now."

"No no. Wait."

I stopped her. Now, I'm the one who's crazy for standing on this thin railings of the rooftop.

"Your majesty.."

"I think, I need more time. I remember my dreams."

"Dreams?"

I walk slowly on the railings as I tell her my dream.

"That wasn't a dream, your majesty. It's a memory."

"But it's blurry. But I remember calling someone.. 'My Queen' ...?"

"She's Priestess Ruby. She's the one you're destined to be with."

I stopped and remained silent. Then I remember my best friend.

"And Park Chaeyoung?"

"Your majesty, I admit. When I gained her memories.. I can remember everything she has felt and she felt the same way.. to you."