Chapter 40: She's a baby

TP's POV

Few days have passed, Lisa is busy in the shop. While Jennie stays at home with the others. Jisoo visits them and they are currently watching drama again in the tv, since Lady Choi wanted it. They even prepared some snacks.

It's night already and they are still watching. There's even beers on the table but Jisoo doesn't let Jennie drinks. Even Rosé and Lady Choi prohibited her. She's just there, eating some salads Rosé prepared with Lady Choi's help and a water.

Jennie's face lit up when Lisa came. She immediately stood up and met her with a hug. Jackson came with her also. He teased to spread his arms while looking at Jennie. Lisa frowned at him and moves Jennie away from him.

"I'm just teasing, your majesty. I really wanted to hug Lady Choi."

"Shut it, young man." Lady Choi retorted at him and drinks her coffee. The girls giggled.

"Oh? You're watching.." Lisa mumbles.

"Yeah.. they've been watching some dramas the whole day. Lady Choi insisted on it." Jennie whispered. Lisa chuckled with her. Jennie helped her with her bag and put it inside their room while Lisa sits with the others in the living room.

"Beers!? Yah!" Lisa yelled.

"We didn't let her drink. Chill, Lisa-yah.." Jisoo muttered.

"Of course, she can't drink. Aigooo.." Lisa mumbles.

"Anyway.. it's been days. Have you guys noticed some changes on Jennie?" she asked.

Lady Choi was about to answer when Jennie abruptly opened the room from their room while covering her mouth. She tried to open the bathroom door but Jackson was inside. She went back inside their room and ran to their own bathroom.

"How about now, Lisa-yah.." Jisoo mumbles.

Lisa stood up and followed Jennie.

"Hey.. you okay?" Lisa asks as she went inside and caressed Jennie's back.

Jennie keeps on throwing up while touching her stomach. Lisa looks at her anxiously. Lady Choi follows and looks at Jennie. The girl glances at the lady then throws up again.

"I'll prepare something for you, your majesty." Lady Choi said.

Lisa watches their right hand as she walks back outside and then turned to Jennie again. Jennie leaned of the sink while clenching her eyes tight and breathes while wiping her mouth. She moves closer to Lisa and leaned her head on the girl's chest. Lisa caressed Jennie's arms and back.

"My head hurts.." Jennie mumbles.

"Do you want me to carry you to the bed? Do you feel any pain aside from your head?"

She felt Jennie shook her head. Jennie walks slowly and got out from the bathroom. Lisa supports her and walks her to the bed.

"Rest, okay.. I won't go to the shop tomorrow. I'll take care of you here." Lisa said and touches Jennie's cheeks. She fixes the sheets over her body and pecked on her forehead.

Jennie massages her head and heaves a breath. For some reasons, thinking about Jennie's situation, Lisa expected to have this changes in her when they knew about the baby. She feels anxious but joyful at the same time. Lisa leaned down and hugs Jennie. Jennie hugged her back. Lisa buried her face on the girl's neck while caressing her arms.

"I'll stay with you here. I'll feed you. I'll carry you around wherever you want to go. I'll give you a bath. I'll take care of you, Ruby.."

Jennie giggled upon listening to Lisa. She caressed Lisa's cheeks and lifted her head. She stared at her while smiling.