Chapter 46: Withdraws

JISOO's POV

Ugh. I told her to never come back here. Why is she so persistent? She's making everything so hard for both of us. I opened the door and sighed as we looked at each other.

"I came back to ask you something."

"What? What is it? Ask now and leave."

"Are you really not happy seeing me?"

I stared at her and I noticed her gulps but she remained composed.

"You'll get hurt if I answer that. Now go— So, you really didn't care even before you became her?"

"Go!"

"Answer me, Kim Jisoo!"

TP's POV

Jisoo glared at Rosé when she yelled.

"For goodness' sake, Kim Jisoo! Everything is so hard for me too, not just to you. Seeing you like this.. it hurts me too. Tura was my friend and so are you. So please, just answer my question. I already told you how I feel though it doesn't seem you care but please.. give me something here."

"I told you, you'll get— I don't care! I am hurting already!"

"Fine! You want the truth, Rosé? Okay. I'll tell you everything. I don't like this feelings! I don't want you to come back here because the more I see you, the heavier I feel. The more I see you hurt, the more I feel weaker and I don't want it! I don't want you to love me because I am changing! I don't want this because I could hurt you so bad if I won't control my anger! And I don't want you get hurt because I have feelings for you too.. even before I became her. But I don't want this! I am trying everything I can to stop this."

Rosé felt stiffen, looking at Jisoo. The girl is looking back at her with knitted brows.

"W-Why?"

"Because I'm not the Jisoo you all knew before! Rosé! I am changing and the more I see you.. the more I see my best friend.. and Lisa, my anger controls me and I don't want to hurt everyone because of this. Me, as Kim Jisoo, it's not in my blood to kill people and you know that. So, please.. please help me and don't ever show your face here. Even them." Jisoo retorted.

Rosé looks at her anxiously. She's in the verge of crying again but she clenched her fists and tries not to. She clenched her chest as she steps back and before she vanished, Jisoo noticed something brighten on Rosé's chest.

•••••

"A-Ah!"

Rosé leaned on a tree as she winced while caressing her chest. She winced hard and gasped. Her knees gave up and she leaned her back on the tree as she sat on the sand.

She gritted her teeth while trying to endure the pain she's feeling on her chest. With shaky hands, she opens up her jacket and gazes down.

The mark is burning her chest badly.

"I shouldn't have done this." Rosé retorted.

ROSÉ's POV

Half of my life but then he gave me this mark. Aish! I'm so stupid.

They are right.

If you love someone, you would do everything for them even the stupidest things.

And here I am, so stupid to have a deal with the God of the underground.

TP's POV

Flashback

Rosé had a second thought because her mind is occupied by Jisoo and her changes. She stopped on her tracks and went back inside.