Chapter 21: Bed and Scene

JENNIE's POV

This has to end once and for all. And I'm so stupid for flying to every woods in Korea just to find TuRa. I asked for Rosé's help. That once we saw her.. we will immediately go back in that life to lock her down.

In the dungeon. Same dungeon so many years back. I should do it. I should be the one to do it. I hate it but I should protect Jisoo unnie and everyone.

I feel so tired already. We've been doing this for days now and we're keeping it from Lisa. At first, Rosé keeps on going against my decision. But I insisted and she gave up. She's still against it but I told her she has to follow my orders because I'm still the Priestess she knows. And with that, she gave up.

But days after days of looking and searching, no TuRa is showing up. We can't find her. We don't know what she's planning. We don't know anything.

And this plan didn't go so well the moment I knew that Lisa was following us the last search we had. And now, she's yelling at me for doing a reckless move she said.

"And you! What on earth came on your mind for tolerating her!?"

"Don't blame this to Rosé, Lisa. I forced her." I mutter.

"Forced or not, she should've stopped you! Or ask for my help to stop you!!"

"Stop yelling at me! Nothing happens! We couldn't find her anywhere!"

"And if you did, what're you gonna do?! At least tell me if you're planning something! You're not the only ones here! You're not the only one who've felt guilty, Ruby!!"

Then she released her wings and flew away. I've felt embarassed and worried. She's right. I know she feels guilty too. She's right.. I'm not the only one who could protect everyone. We should do it. Both of us.

I'm sorry, Lisa...

•••••

LISA's POV

I've decided to just go to the shop and check everything. This is crazy.. stressing me out real bad. I wanna make myself busy for a while. I have to.

"Yoooo! Look."

Bobby met me while holding our log book. I scanned it and I saw how many customers dropped by. And yeah.. I can see how busy our shop is.

"Okay. I'll just change to my overall. Prepare the wand." I told him as I gave the book back.

"Okay. Uhh.. where's Chaeyoung, by the way?"

"She's at home, resting."

Of course I have to lie. I just heard him hummed and then he proceeds to prepare everything.

It's just pissing me off that they didn't tell me their plans. They know exactly how dangerous it could be. And yet.. did it. But I could've helped with the search. It's just.. it makes me feel bad that they didn't tell me. What am I to them? I just really feel bad. Feels like they don't trust me at all.

And yeah.. I've felt guilty too. About what happened in that life. About TuRa. She was my friend too. We're all so close before. We did fun things together. Living the life we always wanted.

And then that night came.

But then the real culprit turned herself in. All of us. The three of us immediately searched for TuRa.. but we couldn't find her. Until she showed herself.. and did that devastating massacre.

I should've trusted her more that time. I should've never stopped begging for her parents' lives to my mother. I should've helped her too.

But everything's too late.