Chapter 36: Starting again

TP's POV

"And they even want to go with us?! Just imagine what that world could bring to them?! Or worse, what they could bring to that world!?" Lisa continued ranting even inside their chambers. Jennie is just sitting on their bed while watching her and glanced to Rosé and Jisoo from time to time.

"Uhm— And it's just a phone a while ago! Just a phone! I didn't even get the chance to see why it suddenly went to my playlist!"

Jennie closed her eyes when Lisa cuts her. They just feel so odd because it's Lisa, who's ranting and not Jennie, which it always is.

"Pran, calm down." Jennie mumbles.

"If he didn't do that, you wouldn't have been hurt!"

"I'm fine.."

Jennie slides off their bed and approached Lisa. She caressed her cheeks and arms while smiling at her.

"Are you sure?" Lisa mumbles anxiously while caressing her cheeks. Jennie smiles and nodded.

Jisoo and Rosé are busy eating some apple slices that are inside the Priestesses' lair. Jennie glances at them and chuckled.

"We actually didn't have enough during dinner." Jisoo mumbles and bites.

Jennie gets one sliced apple and bites too. She walks to Lisa and shoved the apple she bites in her mouth. Lisa clenched her eyes and pouts at Jennie.

"Uhh.. your majesty.." Rosé calls and turned to them. She took out something from her pocket and showed them. Jennie arched her brows while looking at the bent fork.

Rosé looked at Jisoo and the girl bent her head.

"She used this during dinner. When his highness asked her about staying, she clenched this tight and that happened."

Jennie gasped.

"She wasn't really that strong, was she?" Rosé mumbles while pointing at Jisoo.

Jisoo lifted her head and glared at Rosé. She snatched the fork and straightened it again. They gasped with what she did.

"Anyone can do that! Stop looking so shocked when I do it!" Jisoo scowled at them. But not angrily, more like in annoyance.

"Unnie, this is pure gold.. normal people can't bend this easily." Jennie said while holding the fork in front of her.

"Pure gold!? Give me that! I'll bring that to our world." Jisoo was about to snatch the fork back but Jennie hid it.

"Yah! Don't you get it, unnie? Don't you understand what's happening?"

Jisoo just looked at her and bent her head. She chuckled and swings her legs while sitting on the vanity.

"This is my body.. and I'm the one who feels the changes. I just don't wanna think about it because the more I do, the more it makes me feel afraid. The more it controls me. Jen, do you understand that?" Jisoo looked at her intently. Then she felt Rosé's hand again on hers.

"I-I'm sorry.. u-unnie.."

Jisoo sighed and shook her head.

"It's fine.. I-I'm sorry too."

Jisoo jumped off from the vanity and told them she wanted to fix her things for tomorrow and rest after. The Priestesses agreed and let Rosé and Jisoo rests. Jennie rubs her face and sat on the bed. Lisa followed her and laid on the bed.

"She's really changing, isn't she?" Lisa mumbles.

Jennie just sighed and fidgets her fingers. Lisa holds her hands and smiled at her.