Chapter 7: Fall

LISA's POV

While waiting for Rosé here in this place she brought us in, I'm leaning on the wall outside the cabin, thinking. She literally brought us in the middle of nowhere.

Jennie? She's inside. Checking on her best friend again.

It's quiet here. I can only hear the clanking of insects bumping to this orange light outside the door. Tss.

It's true. I remember something. Except for this girl. But not everything though. The memories of that life time is still blurry. I still can't believe these things. I chuckled and shake my head. Imagine.. me? With powers. It's cool. But it's still weird.

Then I look at my hands again and tries the electricity again. I literally can feel it through my body. It's dashing through every vein of my body. I've never felt this strong in my life. And wings? I stood up and released it. I stared at it through the reflection on the window. It's still painful but I can handle it now. Then I pulled back again.

"Priestess.." I mumbled in low voice. Then chuckled again.

Then I heard footsteps coming from the inside. Then this girl leaned on the door.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Still unconscious." she said bluntly. Then silence surrounds us both. Then I heard her sighed and I glanced at her.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Rosé and those two dogs are doing something about your house."

"It's still surreal."

She walks to the bench and sat.

"It sure is."

"What are you?"

I gazed at her. I just shrugged because I don't know too.

"I'm sure.. whatever we are, you're one of us too."

"You really believe everything that Rosé is telling you?"

"Yeah.. and I trust her."

"Why? I mean.. I know everything confuses you too because you can't answer my questions."

"Because she saves me. Every time. And remember when I said TuRa killed my best friend? Rosé.. she looked exactly like my best friend. And I hate it because.. I don't know. I saw my best friend died in front of me and.. that really breaks me. She's the only one I had and TuRa did that."

"TuRa.. hays. And she looked exactly my best friend." she sighed and rubs her nape.

Yeah.. this stresses me too. In a different level.

"I can tell you what I know but not everything because just like you.. my memories about all of this is still blocked."

"And my memory of you is only that time when you're not looking your way as you walk and you bumped into me."

"Yah! I didn't mean that!"

"Yah! Why are you yelling at me!? Haish!"

"I-I'm sorry." I scratched my nape and averted my gaze from her again.

"It's just that.. that time.. the night before.. was the time my best friend died and I yelled at Rosé unintentionally because of all of these."

I remember that night again. Hays. My best friend's body. She was so helpless. We were. And I can't even do anything.

"I'm sorry.."

I glanced at her.

"For your lost."