Chapter 34: Wedding

JENNIE's POV

I am under a tree with its leaves covered everything around it. I heard some giggles and laughters of excitement around although I can't actually see them. I am really nervous right now. I haven't seen Lisa since yesterday. And the thought of Lady Choi not being here worries me to death about Jisoo unnie. I can't rely on Rosé all the time.

"My daughter.."

I turned behind me and saw my parents. I immediately approached them and hugged them really tight. I can't help but to shed tears. Though my mother is with me in the castle all the time, I still missed her. Though I don't like how she talks most of the times, I still love her.

"I am so happy for you, Ruby. I know how much you love Pranpriya. I only did this because.. I want you to be happy. Really happy.. and I want to see that bef— Stop saying that."

My father cuts my mother. I lifted my head and look at them.

"Why?"

"Your mother keeps on saying that she's old and she wanted to see you before we.. you know.. before we die."

"Father.." I looked at them in disbelief.

"What are you thinking, both of you?"

I can't help but to cry in front of them again. Both of them chuckled and I don't know why. Why would they even say that.. I already lost them in that life and I don't want that to happen here. My father hugged me tight. Both of us.

"Ruby.. stop crying. You're ruining your beautiful face, my daughter." My father said as he wipes my tears softly.

TP's POV

Then they heard the horns. Jennie fixes herself with her parents' help. Her father giggled and wipes the remaining tears on her daughter's cheeks.

"I am so happy for you, my daughter." Her father says and pecks on her forehead.

Jennie then holds onto her father's arm and holds her mother's hand. Her father moves the leaves to the side and they went out. The crowd is quietly watching them as the musicians play a solemn melody while they walk down the aisle.

Jennie keeps on heaving breaths while looking at the crowd. They are smiling at her. She's smiles back at them. Her chest is panting in nervousness. She glanced to the front and her eyes darted the only person she wanted to see right in this moment.

She saw Lisa's back. The girl's blonde hair falling behind her, wearing her royal red coat and standing patiently waiting for her.

Lisa smiles and slowly turned. Her chest started to pound when she saw Jennie, walking slowly to meet her. She pressed her lips and glanced at Rosé beside her. The protector smiled at her and so is Jisoo. She saw Rosé is holding Jisoo's hand but she ignores it and looks at Jennie again. As the girl approached her slowly, she can't help but to shed tears. She can feel her chest and bent her head. She keeps on swallowing hard and exhales. She wipes her tears immediately and looked at Jennie again. She smiled while staring at her. She sniffs hard and giggled.

"Please take care of her, Pran." Jennie's father said and holds Jennie's hand.

Lisa nodded and gladly accepted Jennie's hand from her father's grip. Lisa wipes her tears and chuckled as they walk to the front and stands before the priest.

The crowd are clapping and cheering for the two. Some are whistling even before the ceremony started. All of them are sure excited.

"You're so beautiful right now." Lisa whispers. Jennie giggles softly but sniffs too. She's crying too while walking. Both of them wipes their tears and chuckled, then faced the priest.