Chapter 31: Ring hunting

TP's POV

The servants are helping Jennie on her dress. Jennie clenched her eyes every time they pull the laces of the corset. But she makes sure that it's not too tight around her or else, she won't be able to breathe. Lisa refused to wear a dress but a blue coat with golden linings and tight white slacks. Servants helping her also and tied half of her hair above and let it waves on her shoulders. She glances at Jennie and smiles.

"Do you want to ride the horse with me, Ruby?"

"Your majesty, we prepared two horses for you." the servant said. Lisa looks at her.

"It's part of the queens' command." the servant said and bowed her head while buckling a sword holster on her waist.

"Is this necessary?" Lisa mumbles while pointing to the sword. The servant just nodded.

Lady Choi came to their lair. She glances at Jennie then to Lisa.

"Everything is ready, your highness." she said.

"Lady Choi.. I'll be riding the horse with Pranpriya."

"As you wish, your highness. Everything is ready."

The Priestesses nodded. Lisa glanced at the mirror again and heaves a breath. She walks closer to Jennie after tying her boots tight.

"You're beautiful." she whispers as she offers her arm.

"I know." Jennie nodded and hold onto her. Lisa just chuckled and they walk along the their hallway down the stairs to the frontyard.

Rosé decided not to go with them and just stayed with Jisoo. They just watched them prepared and sent them to the front also with the queens.

Jennie gasped when she saw white horses waiting for them. She approached one and caressed it. She yelped when Lisa holds her waist and lifted her to sit on the horse. She immediately gripped on the horse's hair to balance herself and watched Lisa rides too.

"Be careful." Queen Kim mumbles and smiled at them.

"We will, your grace." Lisa replied to Jennie's mother.

"Okay! Let's go ring hunting!" Lisa yelled. Both of them chuckles and so is Lady Choi.

"'Ring hunting'.." she chuckled while looking at the Priestesses.

"Your words really are not from around here, your majesties. You really are different." she said as the horses started to walk along their long frontyard before they could really go outside their walls.

"We didn't grow up here, Lady Choi. Forgive us." Lisa smiles.

"It's alright, your highness. I am just thrilled to know the Priestesses in that era."

"Don't worry. There's just really tiny differences but we're still who we are." Jennie said.

Lisa suddenly pulled the belt and let the horse ran. Jennie yelped again and gripped on Lisa's arms tight. Lady Choi gasped and did the same and so are the soldiers behind them.

Few moments and they reached the walls, the gates immediately rolled up and they are out. They have reached the town fast and Lisa slows down and so are the others following her.

People started to look at them and smiles excitedly. Jennie smiled at them too. Lisa slows down the horse more when people approached them and giving them baskets of fruits and many other things. Jennie gladly accepts them and gives them to Lady Choi, who gives them to the soldiers behind them.

Lady Choi remains beside them and guide them. Sometimes, talk when necessary to introduce some families approaching the Priestesses. Of course, she protects them and commanded their soldiers to be alert if anything happens.