Chapter 35: Phones

TP's POV

Lisa felt arms over her tummy and looks at Jennie, who's eyes are closed but slowly moving closer to her and hugging her tightly. Lisa slides her arm under the girl's head and hugged her while caressing her back. She brushed her lips on the girl's forehead and pecked on her nose. Jennie touches Lisa's cheeks and rubs her thumb. Still their eyes are close.

"Pran.."

"Hm?"

"About last night.. uhh.. about Lady Choi."

"Yeah.. what's happening?"

They talk but not moving and they're still cuddling each other.

"It's about Jisoo unnie.."

"I heard."

Jennie slowly opens her eyes and looked up at Lisa. The girl just hugged her while stroking her hair.

"The night before our wedding, she went to me."

Jennie started to explain to Lisa everything. Upon hearing it, Lisa opened her eyes and looked at Jennie. Jennie looked at her but then averted again and continued.

"Lady Choi helped me to at least slow it down. She gave Jisoo unnie a necklace to help her."

"I guess.. we really have to go back." Lisa mumbles.

"Did she hurt you?" she asks anxiously. Jennie shook her head.

"But when she pushed Rosé, all of us got shocked when she hit the wall. I heard her groaned that time."

"She'll be in danger if we stay here longer." Lisa mumbles.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to our mothers about leaving as soon as possible." she added.

Jennie nodded and hugged her tight.

•••••

"They might still sleeping, Jisoo-ssi. I'm sure Priestess Ruby already explained everything to Priestess Pranpriya."

"But I have to leave as soon as possible. I can't rely on this necklace all the time. I still feel her inside me, Rosé."

"Do you want me to kill you?" Rosé joked.

"Please.. that would really he— I'm just joking!" Rosé scowled at her and stopped her from removing her necklace.

"I won't do that." Rosé said and holds Jisoo's hands.

"But it's the only— Stop. That's not the only way."

"Do you know any other way to stop this?"

"No. But we will find another way to stop it." Rosé glared at her.

Jisoo stared at her then turned to their hands. Rosé looked at it too and immediately removed her hands from Jisoo's. She stood up and avoids Jisoo's eyes awkwardly.

"I-I'm sorry."

"It's fine. You help me calm actually." Jisoo mumbles. Rosé looks at her again but then averted it quickly.

"D-Do you want w-wine? Wine is really good in the morning."

Rosé approached the table and poured wine on a cup and drinks it with loud gulps. She clenched her eyes and took a deep breath. She doesn't want to but she can really feel her own heartbeat, beating so fast and she doesn't like it. She has never felt it before. That heartbeat she felt because Chaeyoung's memories. But now, it's not about Chaeyoung. It's about her own heartbeat and she doesn't really like the feeling. She finished the wine and poured some on her cup again.