Chapter 47: Dare to imitate her

After few days, they are worried about Jisoo. After the day she showed up, they haven't seen her again. But they noticed some changes in them. In themselves. Lisa is busy busy playing with their son and looked at her wife, sitting next to her.

"Ruby, I think.. the water is boiling in which the vapor pressure of the liquid is equal to the pressure exerted on the liquid by the surrounding atmosphere. I hate talking like this!" Lisa scowled as she averted her gaze from Jennie.

"You did it again. Last time, you even said something about our coitus being frequent and intense! Pran, we didn't even have sex after Marcus! What were you saying?!" Jennie scowled at her.

"I don't know!"

Jennie looked at Lisa intently and faced her. She didn't even mind the boiling water until Lady Choi turned off the stove.

"Are you having an affair? Becau— You are paranoid!" Lisa cuts her.

"Then what are all of this all about?!"

"I am telling you, I don't have any idea! It's just.. this days.. I've been feeling the urge to have sex with you."

"Okay! Let me get Marcus, your majesty. I'll give him a bath." Lady Choi slowly gets Marcus from Lisa's lap while nodding to them awkwardly and left them outside in the living room as she went inside the bathroom.

"Okay. Be honest with me right now, Pran! Or else, I'd kick you out of the door!"

Lisa scoffed at her in disbelief.

"I am telling the truth, Ruby!"

"You've never been like that to me, just now! It started the other day when you suddenly spoke like a smart kid in highschool, embarrassing her teachers in front of class!"

"I swear to God, Ruby, I don't know what's happening. It's just.. comes out." Lisa said and looked at Jennie when she stood up.

Jennie looks at her and feels nothing but annoyance.

"Why are you even like that, anyway? It feels like I did something wrong, which as far as I can remember, not." She mutters as she follows Jennie with her stare as the girl walks to the kitchen to grab a drink.

"And you are drinking.. in the middle of the day.." Lisa added as she scoffs.

"So what? I want it!" Jennie said and drinks wine.

The two continued arguing while Lady Choi gives Marcus a bath. Then Rosé came out of her room, looking at the two.

"Will you two stop? It's annoying hearing you fighting while I sleep." Rosé mutters.

The two looked at her with mouth dropped.

"Excuse me?" Jennie mutters at her. Rosé then got herself back and gasped at the two. She continued bowing at them while apologizing.

Lisa scratches her forehead and rubs her dace. She sat on the couch when she heard Jennie's non-sense rants again. She gazes at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why are you so moody.. and a giant pain in the ass right now?" Lisa scowled and stood up again.

"What the heck?!" Jennie scowled at Lisa.

"What is going on with you?" Lady Choi looked at them as she puts Marcus on the bed. She just shook her head and went back inside the room.

Lisa looks at Lady Choi then to Jennie. She heaves a breath and started counting from 1 to 10.

"Why are you counting?" Jennie looked at her.

"To make myself calm."

"You've never done that!"