Chapter 41: Positive

JENNIE's POV

I really hope this works. I'm gripping the kit for like half an hour already but I haven't tested myself yet. I am so scared and nervous. What if it's just a false alarm? Gosh! This is frustrating right now.

"Hey.. are you okay in there?"

Lisa knocked on the bathroom door.

"Y-Yeah.. just.. a little bit more." I answered but I'm not moving yet and just staring at the kit.

Okay. I'll do it now. I heave a breath and settled myself on the toilet. I ripped the package and took it out. I am so nervous right now.

LISA's POV

She's been inside the bathroom for almost an hour already and I am so worried. I knocked on the door and she's answering though, that's relieving. But what's taking her so long? I am so nervous.

Gosh! My hands are sweating already. Then I turned to the bathroom when she slowly opened it. She looks so down. Why? What? Didn't it work?

"How is it? Why do you look so..."

Then she showed me the result. I gasped and grabbed the kit.

"W-We're... w-we.. d-did it.." I hugged her around her waist and her face lit up. Why did she has to come out of the bathroom looking like that.. gosh!

"Yes, Lisa.. we did it." she smiled.

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!"

TP's POV

The others heard it from the living room and giggled. They suddenly looked excited too.

"Can't wait for it to grow up and see him or her running around the house." Rosé said with big smile on her face.

"We are going to celebrate! Rosé! Buy us some beers and everything! Jennie won't be drinking, just us! Go now! Here's the money!"

They all laughed when Lisa ran to the living room and throws Rosé her wallet.

"Buy everything! Just.. not the whole market! Go!"

Jennie chuckled when she saw how excited Lisa is.

"Congrats, Jendeuk!" Jisoo hugged her and Jennie scoffs softly while hugging her tight.

"Thanks, unnie." she mumbles.

Lisa approached Jennie again and lifted her. The girl yelped and grasped Lisa's shoulders. Then they giggled.

"I was really nervous because she took so long inside. She came out with her head down.. why would you do that, Ruby.. aigooo.."

"I was nervous too. I'm sorry." Jennie mumbled and chuckled.

"But it worked. I so love you.." Lisa mumbles as she put down Jennie and hugs her gently while staring at her face.

"I love you more.."

Jennie giggled when Lisa kissed her. The girl keeps on pecking on her lips.

"Oh my ghad.. Rosé-yah.. let's go." Jisoo mutters and removed her stare from her best friend and her wife.

"You're coming with me?"

"Yeah.. let's go."

"What are you guys waiting for? Go now and buy us some drinks! Aigooo.."

"Uhh.. unnie, chinese.." Jennie mumbles.

"Hm? We missed eating that. I'll buy it." Jisoo mumbles as she grabbed her bag and keys.