Chapter 49: End the curse

TP's POV

Lisa saw a familiar car went inside their shop. And her brows arched when she sees who went down from the car. Jisoo, who owns the car and her wife.

"Hey!"

Lisa met them and kissed her wife on the cheeks which she tried after so many attempts. Jisoo chuckles while watching them.

"Lisa, car wash and I think, I should change the mags." Jisoo said.

"Oh yeah, unnie. You might wanna do that. And I think, I have something to compliment your car right now. See that?" Lisa pointed at one and Jisoo gasped, as she imagines it.

"I'm telling you, it really suits your car. Since your car is white, you might wanna blend it with other colors and that would really compliment it." Lisa said as she asked her helper to bring down the mags.

"They will do the work, unnie. You can wait for it. Do you guys wanna eat for now?"

"I'd like that." Jisoo replied. Lisa nodded and turned to her wife. Jennie just shrugged.

"Are you still mad? I just don't want you to be in fight with our protector.."

"We're okay. And she's obeying my rules. You might wanna do so too, Pranpriya." Jennie mutters but not looking at her and continued walking.

"She's in your house all day." Jisoo said. Lisa just agreed with her.

"Unnie, but she's still ignoring me." Lisa whispered to Jisoo as they walk to the nearest restaurant.

"Give her some time." Jisoo replied.

"Yeah.." Lisa exhales deeply.

•••••

Lisa is busy with Jisoo's car but she keeps on glancing at Jennie in the counter, who seems busy with their inventory also. She sighed deeply and wipes her sweats. After a while, she took a break and removed the top of her cover all then tied it around her waist. She approached the counter and drinks water.

"Are you still mad?"

Jennie looked at her and shakes her head. She pulled some tissues and wipes Lisa's cheek when she saw some black marks from grease.

"Everything is ready, btw." Jennie said and throws the tissue papers.

"For Marcus' christening. And I've talked to our parents earlier before we got here. They saw her and they went in rage again. But I handled it already."

Lisa chuckles as she glanced at Jisoo. She shrugged proudly.

"They almost got me tho. I would fight back if Jennie didn't stop them."

"Unnie.. tsk." Jennie furrowed her brows.

"What.. I'm just saying."

"Just.. let it go now. Everything is fine."

LISA's POV

These days, I'm really amazed by how my wife handles everything. She's making me proud every damn time and my son is my pride. If ever our parents become crazy and paranoid again, I don't know what I could do this time.

And this is what I'm scared about for my son. I really wanted for him to grow up as normal person, not that we're not normal but I'm sure Ruby would be able to explain to him what we are and what we could when the time comes.

They are my strength but as well as my weakness.

And I am very thankful that Jisoo unnie could fight whatever is controlling her. I really hope nothing happens to her anymore. And if does, we're here to help her.