Chapter 4: That slight touch

JENNIE's POV

I looked through the window again and the rain stopped. I don't know what time it stopped and I don't care. Those things just made my head hurts so much. I so hate it. I looked around my house and I don't see any Chu here. Where did she go? Did she go home already? Gosh! She didn't even wake me up and say goodbye.

Then a loud knock on my door startled me.

"Wait! Goddamnit!"

I grit my teeth tight when I saw who it is through the doorhole.

"I thought you left?"

"I just bought breakfast."

She then showed the chinese foods she bought. And she's happy with that? Tss. This girl.

I closed the door and followed her to my kitchen.

"Let's go to work together." I utter.

She looked at me and smiles sweetly as she puts the chinese foods in a bowl. For me and hers.

"Okay." she replied.

•••••

LISA's POV

I opened my eyes and blinks for who knows how many because my eyes are blurry.

"Your majesty."

"Lisa. My name is Lisa."

I told her as I get up slowly. She immediately helped me. I turned to look at her only to get shocked when her face is so close to me. I moved away immediately.

"That's the reason why TuRa found you easily."

I looked at her again.

"You fell for your best friend. You let your guard down and fell for the wrong person, your majesty."

I frowned at her.

"What do you know about me.. tss."

"I know everything about you. I'll help you remember everything. This will hel-- I don't need your help. Please leave me alone."

"But Pries-- LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Because of this distress I'm feeling, I unintentionally yelled at her. I can see her expression. She stood up and bowed to me. What is this now?

"I'm very sorry, your majesty. I'm going now. But do you mind if I get my clothes?"

"Do whatever you want and leave."

I laid back on the couch and turned my back to her. Few moments and I just heard the door closed gently. I got up and rubs my nape as I bury my face between my knees.

What is happening? What are these? Priestess Pranpriya? People with powers? Where on earth did they come from? Are they even real humans?

And who is that Priestess Ruby she mentioned earlier?

Haish! I messed my hair in distress because of these are confusing me. Then Chaeyoung flashed in mymind again.

"F-Fell for the w-wrong person? Tch. W-Who is she to s-say that.."

I just noticed my tears are falling. I missed my parents. My best friend. I missed her so much. I embraced my knees and just cry.

•••••

I woke up from a long nap. I ended up sleeping here on the couch. I looked around and sighed when there's no sign of her.

Of her..