Chapter 26: Slowly

LISA's POV

On our way to our chambers, I can't let go of her hand. I know, I'm holding it tight already. I was nervous when I was talking back to our mothers. And I am still nervous.

I've never meant any of the words I've said. About killing Jisoo if something happens. I just said that so that our mothers drop the topic and I guess, it worked eventually. I can't even breathe properly.

Rosé closed the door the moment we're inside our chambers.

I roamed my eyes. Then I remember my dream. It's here.. in this very place. We were lying on that bed, cuddling.

Me and my queen.

"Nothing's even change in this room."

I turned to her and forced a smile.

"Do you really mean that?" she asks.

"No. Of course not. I just thought.. I had to say those things for them to stop. Jisoo unnie.. you have to be with us 24/7 so that, if anything happens— I don't even know where I am right now. Do you think I have somewhere to go other than this room?" she cuts me.

She's right. She's not familiar with this place. Yet.

Because I know.. Ruby knows.. that she will.. soon. I just hope that she really has the strength to fight TuRa's memories and not become her.

"Your majesties, remember the place we used to hang out?" Rosé utters and smiled at us.

Who would forget that? We always go there during our free time. Well, not only free time. Ruby and I, sometimes, sneaks out of our own duties just to go there.

We had those times. Maybe, not too late to do it again? With her. She might like it there, just how much TuRa liked it.

"I always clean the place, I fix the platform with new woods every time it rots through time." Rosé added.

"Do you, guys, wanna go there?" I asked them.

Before they could answer, someone knocked on the door. Jennie frowned and opened it. Minnie.

"A feast is prepared for your come back, your majesties. The Queens are expecting you in the front yard. With her." Minnie nodded to Jisoo unnie.

"The servants are preparing your baths and clothes. You must go there now and prepare." Minnie added.

I saw Jennie nodded. Minnie bowed and she closed the door. I followed Jennie with my stare. She's quiet and her eyes looks so worried.

"Uhh.. Jisoo-ssi, let's go to for a bath. Don't worry, they will follow us there."

Rosé then pulled Jisoo out of the room, leaving me and Jennie.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"She must be feeling terrified with all of this. Do you think our mothers will spare her life.. this time? Do you think they will let her live.. with us.. freely?"

She's staring outside of our balcony as she talks. I can feel how worried she is. I am too.

"If nothing happens that involves her, maybe they will."

"'Maybe'.. yeah.." she scoffs.

"Hey.."

I walked closer to her and hugged her from behind. I hugged her tight and my chin's on her shoulder. I can feel her warm arms on mine.

"I am concern too. But.. atleast for now, we don't have to think about it. Jisoo unnie will be fine.. on our watch. I will protect her at all cost."