Chapter 43: Power of one and another

TP's POV

All of them are busy eating. Lisa really wanted to know what is happening around her and so is Jennie. Both of them keeps on glancing at each other as they eat. But no one talks.

"Okay. To start with.." Quer started and looked at Mystique.

"Why did you choose Mystique? That's a very terrible name." She muttered while looking at Mystique.

"You want to call me by my name?" Mystique mutters.

"Of course, Neer- Yah! Maybe you should learn to hear sarcasm too! Aish!"

"What?!"

"Okay. Tell us why you're here." Lisa intervenes.

"Actually, we just wanted to check on you all. Especially, you four." Quer said.

"Lady Choi.. Jackson. It's not like you're not important individuals but- What the hell.." Mystique cuts Quer again.

"But they're the.. you know.. the protagonists of this world.. Neer created."

"Created? What the hell is this?" Jennie mutters.

"Oh.. how's the baby going, Jen?" Quer excitedly asked.

"He's fine." And apparently, Jennie answered casually. She frowned and looked at Lisa.

"Will you please stop controlling our minds.." Lisa mutters while looking at Quer. She shrugged and raised her hands.

"Okay. We get it, that you're like us too. Uhm.. with powers and- Oh.. we're not like you. We're more than what you think we are, Chaeyoung.- Rosé. Her name is Rosé. Can you even remember anything?" Mystique mutters.

"Oh.. I'm sorry. We shouldn't.. " Quer chuckled.

"We shouldn't brought that up, right? I've made a mistake there, haven't I?" Quer looked at Mystique while chuckling.

"Whatever. Okay! I'll explain this. So, I'm one of the thrones. Third generation of the First Sphere." Mystique started.

"I've created this world. This whole world. Even that parallel universe you came from." Mystique says and looked at them intently.

"I don't get it." Jisoo shook her head.

"Just.. I created all of this. That's it." Mystique says.

"Still confusing to me." Jisoo said.

"Yeah.. same." Rosé points at her. Mystique looked at them in disbelief. She just shook her head and heaves deeply to continue.

"Anyway, Crim is a querubin. Second generation of the First Sphere."

"So, she's higher than you?" Jennie mutters while pointing at Quer and looking at Neer.

Quer laughed out loud while Neer shook her head.

"N-No.. t-that is absolutely n-not true."

"You know it's true." Quer looked at her intently. Neer looked back and shook her head.

"And your parents, including all of you, got the Powers. It's the Third generation of the Second Sphere. So, we are more than you think we are." Neer said in serious tone.

"I am here to check everything actually. About what's going on now. I can see Jisoo is still her. Jennie's pregnant. Few months from now, which I shouldn't really tell you guys.. but few months from now, the exact time of your delivery, someone will be unleashed by her powers and her memory of this life won't matter."

Jennie glanced at Jisoo. The girl did the same and bent her head.

"That's impossible." Lisa mutters and finished her last bite.