Chapter 28: At ease

TP's POV

The queendom is busy again. They are curently having dinner in the front yard again to talk about the preparations for the Priestesses' wedding. The Queens have asked for help from some people that could help them with the preparations. And they are waiting for them.

Someone blew the horns and they all stood up.

"The Head Mistress has arrived." someone said.

Then the mistress met the queens and knelt before them and so to the Priestesses. She glanced at Jisoo's direction and stood up slowly.

"Why is she here?"

"It's a long story. Let's talk about the wedding for now." Queen Manoban said.

"We are expecting some guests also from Olympus. They should be here as we talk about the wedding." Queen Kim utters.

"Olympus?" Lisa looks at the queens.

"Your fathers will be here." Queen Manoban said and sat down.

Lisa looked at Jennie and both of them felt nervous.

Few moments more and they heard loud thunders coming from the sky of Athens. Not a second passed, people from Olympus have arrived.

"The Gods of Olympus have arrived." a warrior said again.

The Queens stood up and met them with hugs. They looked at the Priestesses and nods. Lisa and Jennie walks to their fathers

"My daughter.."

Lisa's father hugged her and leaned his forehead on hers, like they always do.

"Father." Lisa mumbles with closed eyes and hugged him again.

Jennie did so too to her father. After that, they settled on the table again. But the Gods have stopped when they saw Jisoo.

"She's not her, father." Jennie said before their fathers could have said anything.

"Yet." Her father said. Jennie just looked at her father in disbelief and glared to her mother.

"She looks so fragile without her scythe." Lisa's father said this time.

"Father."

"What?"

"She's not her. Atleast respect her as a person if you can't believe us." Lisa muttered.

Their fathers shrugged and all of them go back to business. They've talked a lot about how the wedding will go.

"And as for your condition.." Queen Manoban said.

"Lady Kim and I talked about it thoroughly and decided to have your fathers' opinions about it." she added and turned to the Gods.

"Apparently, the Priestesses, after the wedding, wishes to go back to the lives they have before they got here."

"Crucial for everyone in Athens." The mistress utters.

"They will be the next queens after you, your majesties." she added.

"Our lives are there. There are so many things and people waiting for us to go back." Lisa insisted. She turned to the Gods too.

Her father looked at her then to Jennie's father.

"We all know that Athens needed you two. We did everything to find and bring you back here. You have to leave the lives you had back then and live here." Lisa's father said.

"You can't stop us from leaving." Lisa scowled.

"We will do everything to stop you. If needed, we will send men here to guard you and secure the premises. You can't get out of your lair until you come to your senses." Jennie's father said.