Chapter 39: Coffee break

LISA's POV

I didn't know she brought her car until we went out and saw it. She's currently driving our way to Jisoo unnie's house. I told my staffs that I will just go somewhere because it's important. I asked Bobby to keep an eye on Jackson since he's still learning. I just hope that nothing happen with those two while I'm gone.

And my wife is still quiet. I don't know if she's mad or something. I can't ask her, she looks so scary right now. All I do is to glance at her but she's so serious and focused on the road. I fucking messed up again. I hate this! She's the only one who can ever make me feel guilty. Why is she like this.. aigooo..

I just noticed her glanced through the window beside me. I looked at where she's looking at. The café she used to work with Jisoo unnie.

"Do you wanna go there?" I asked as we passed by it.

"Maybe, later.. after we talk to Jisoo unnie." she replied plainly.

I looked at her and she's still focused on driving. I took a deep breath and turned to her.

"Don't."

I didn't even say anything yet but she already stopped me. I just pouted at her and faced the front again.

"W-What should I d-do, Ruby? What can I do to stop you from getting jeal— Who told you I'm jealous?"

"Then why are you acting like this? Why are you so mad right now? Just tell me what I should do.. I'll do it."

She just scoffed but didn't answer me. She remained silent until we reached Jisoo unnie's house.

"Please."

I hold her hand and looked at her. She just looked at me and her hand slips from mine. She opened the door and got down. I just sighed and got down too.

I don't even know what she wants me to do. I want to make her feel that she's the only one. For God's sake! We're already married. Why is she acting like this right now.. I am so tired of thinking.

TP's POV

Jennie rings the door bell and few moments, Jisoo opened the door. The girl just looked at the two but then sighed. She lets them in and settled in the living room.

"She's this rich?" Lisa mumbles.

"When she said, she'd close down your shop if you didn't pay Rosé's debts from her, she can do that in a blink of an eye."

"And you're still haven't paid me anything yet." Jisoo mutters.

"Plus.. for yelling at me eventhough you know I'm older than you." she added.

"Unnie.. I'm sorry. I really am. Gosh! You two.. you don't know what you're making me feel right now." Lisa said as she rubbed her face with both of her hands.

"What did I do to you?" Jennie mutters at her.

"I told you, I'm over Chaeng already and you're still treating me coldly."

"Oh are you? You still keep those pictures and letters with you! What do you want me to feel?!"

"We're married for God's sake! Why are you making this a really big deal right now?"

"It's your fault for making me feel this way, Lisa!"

"What did I do?! I'm asking you what can I do to stop you from thinking like that.. but you didn't answer me! Come on!"

"Do I have to say everything, Lisa!? You should know what to do yourself!"

"Did you two go here to fight in front of me? Because if you do, GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUsE!"