Chapter 16: Especially for you

TP's POV

"No.. Ruby.."

Lisa cries and grabbed Jennie's hand to put it on her cheeks again. But the girl seems not responsive. She shakes her hand, trying to wake her up. She cupped her cheeks and caressed it.

"Please.. y-you can't.."

Lisa leans her forehead to Jennie as she cries. Then Rosé popped up and the guardians followed her.

"Y-Your majesty.."

Rosé approached them immediately. She gasped and covered her mouth when she sees Jennie's body.

"Rosé, help me.. TuRa touched her and used her powers. The darkness is spreading fast. You have something to prevent it from spreading, right?" Lisa utters as she lifted Jennie to the couch.

"I uhh.. I have something to slow it down.. but your majest— Give it to me." Lisa cuts her.

Rosé immediately removed her bag and rummaged it to find the liquid.

"I'll look for it. Go and find Luca.. we need him here now."

Rosé's eyes widen in surprise while looking at Lisa, who's rummaging her bag and then found a bottle.

"This is it, right? Rosé, go! Call Luca."

The guardians came.

"Leo, go with Rosé and locate Luca. We need him here."

"Y-Your majesty.."

"Go! Now!" Lisa commanded as she lifted Jennie's upper body and pours water with the liquid on it in her mouth.

Rosé nodded and touches Leo's back then they vanished. Lisa heard Kuma's whimps and he really looks worried.

"Pooh."

Kuma lifted his head and looked at Lisa. The girl smiles at her as she slowly pours the liquid in Jennie's mouth.

"Does it mean.. you remember everything now, Your highness..?"

Lisa nodded. Kuma knew it because Lisa is the only one who calls him Pooh. And everyone knows it. At first, he didn't like it but he got used to it because she never stopped.

Then she continued with Jennie. The moment the liquid is empty. She laid Jennie carefully again and unbutton her blouse. She placed her hand on the older's chest. She then closed her eyes and uses her powers to revive Jennie's heartbeat. She would place her ear on her chest to hear if it's back every after she uses her power.

"Come on, Ruby.."

Lisa uses her power again. Few minutes more and she heard her heartbeat again. She cries on her chest as she gripped Jennie's side shirts tight.

"Thank God." Lisa mumbles as she cries.

Even Kuma turned back to his pet form and jumps to the couch and laid beside Jennie. Lisa caressed his fur. Lisa lifted her head and buttons Jennie's blouse again. She wiped her tears and kissed Jennie's forehead.

"Now.. Luca should finish the job." Lisa utters the words like she really believes in Luca's ability.

Lisa covered her face with her hands as she thinks about everything. She's certain that she remembers everything now. Her chest is pounding hard that she really needs to caress it as she stares at Jennie. The darkness is still visible. Luca has the ability to heal and she needs him for Jennie's fast recovery.

She has never thought that once she remembered everything, her emotions and affections she feels for Jennie will be harder to resist. Like.. she can't breathe properly because of it. She has never thought that her love for Jennie is that deep.