Chapter 8: Suffer

LISA's POV

Don't get me wrong, we need this. If ever it's true that we're strong together, we could kill TuRa. If ever I am capable of killing somebody too. Hays.

I watch her scream as she falls. Until Kuma flies and caught her. He looked at me and then landed to the ground. I followed.

"Why did you do that? She could've released it any time now."

"NO!! WHY!? I told you I'm not like you!! I hate you!! I hate all of you!!"

She's crying. She's crying hard. Is it my fault? I just watched her walk dizzily to the cabin. It is my fault. I can feel my heart throbs so fast, seeing her crying. I saw her cried when TuRa hit her best friend but now, I don't know why but I've felt something different. I was about to follow her and talk to her but Kuma walks in front of me.

"Enough for now, your highness. Give her some time."

I gazed at him and didn't utter a word. He turned back to his pet form and ran inside. Then I just let it go. But I feel so guilty right now. I told her I'd catch her, Kuma just went in the way.

"Did I make her cry this time?"

"You regret it as always. Know what Lisa.. in that life.. all you wanted to do is to make her happy. Seeing her cry always makes you this guilty. Even if it's not your fault. You really loved her there."

I glanced at Rosé. Love? Is it really, huh?

"What was I? Back there? I mean.. do I look like this? Do I have the same expressions.. what was I like?"

Rosé walks to sit on the bench and stared at me.

"You looked stronger. You always think of your people. You protected us too. You and Priestess Ruby. You were silly too and playful. You were gullible sometimes.."

I hissed at her when she said that. She chuckles.

"But your people honors you. We honor you both."

"What was I like w-when it c-comes to h-her?"

She looked at me but then I averted my gaze. I gulped and felt nervous. I don't know why.

"Like I said.. you really love her. You two are inseperable. I know how much you love her because I grew up protecting you two. I watched how you love her at our young age. She is your world and so are you to her."

I took a deep breath and exhales deeply. Wow. Was it that deep? Maybe.. that's why I feel comfortable with her. But then I frowned when I remembered Chaeng.

"How about Chaeyoung?"

She shrugged.

"I told you.. it's different here. But you always end up loving Priestess Ruby. You'll fall for her deeply as always."

"Wow. I find that hard to believe."

"Oh trust me, your majesty. Whatever you're feeling for your best friend, it will eventually fade because you met Jennie."

I just sighed and bent my head. I'm contemplating everything. I think hard.. harder.. to help myself remember everything. About what I could do. To remember that Ruby.

I was walking back and forth when I realized something.

"Rosé, my dream. If I had those dreams.. you think, she has them too? I mean.. Jennie." I utter while pointing to the cabin.

"That could be. Let me ask her."

She was about to walk inside but I stopped her. I shook my head.