Chapter 30: Public

TP's POV

Both of them got shocked and their eyes widen when Jisoo suddenly moved and gripped Lisa's wrist. Both of their hearts exploded in fright.

"What are you doing? I'm still drinking it."

"U-Unnie.." Jennie mumbles.

"What? You guys are scaring me. Why are you here? Anything happened?"

"N-No.. nothing happened." Lisa mumbles while caressing her wrist.

"A servant was here. She added some powder tea. And I asked her to make me some again." Jisoo said.

"Y-Yeah.. I'm sorry we woke you up." Jennie said while fixing her night robe.

"Pran, let's go.."

"Y-Yeah.."

Jennie holds Lisa's hand and turned off the lights again before they leave. Then closed the door.

"We have to stop being paranoid." Jennie mumbles as she closed their door.

"I wasn't being paranoid, you know that." Lisa said as she laid back on their bed.

"Just.. stop. Jisoo unnie is Jisoo unnie. She's still my bestfriend." Jennie said and laid beside her, fixing their sheets over their bodies.

"Whatever you say, Ruby."

Lisa moves closer to her and snakes her arm over her tummy and slowly untying her night robe. Jennie raised her brow to Lisa. The girl gives her kisses on her neck.

"What are you doing?" Jennie said and holds Lisa's hand.

"What?" Lisa mumbled and continued kissing her.

"Hey.. we can't."

Lisa ignores her and removes her nightrobe. Jennie stopped her and closed it again and tied it. Lisa looked at her.

"We can't. Remember what our mothers told us. Not after the wedding."

"Not after the wedding.. we already did it before we went back here."

"I-It w-was.. that was before we went back. We have to follow rules here."

Lisa sighed deeply and laid properly. She looks at Jennie and shook her head.

"Sorry.." Jennie pouts at her.

"It's okay.. but after the wedding.. I'm going to f— Shut it!" Jennie scowled and knitted her brows to Lisa. She faced the other side and covered herself with the sheets.

"Ugh! My queen is mad again!" Lisa teased Jennie and tickled her. Jennie yelped and gripped her hands but Lisa teased her still.

"Stop! Yah!"

"What?" Lisa laughed and tickled her again.

Lisa is busy teasing Jennie while the girl is stopping her when they heard a thud outside their room. Lisa stopped and turned. She felt Jennie's hold on her shoulder got tight while looking at their door. Then they looked at each other. Lisa stood up and immediately grabbed the doorknob to see who it was. She got startled when Rosé is in front of their door.

"Chaeng! What are you doing here?" Lisa gasped and looked around again.

Rosé looked at her, flustered.

"What?" Lisa mumbles.

"Y-You called me C-Chaeng, your majesty.." Rosé mumbled and bent her head down.

Lisa's mouth agaped. She didn't even notice.

"D-Did I? I uhh.. sorry. What are you doing?"

"I just got here from scouting. I was checking everything before I go to sleep."