Chapter 6: Guardians

LISA's POV

I've felt her hand grips mine tight. I glanced again at her. Then Rosé shouts.

"PRIESTESS!"

I turned back and saw Rosé in front of me then she got hit by the fire.

"Sht!" I scowled.

She dropped on the floor hard. I let go of her hand and approached Rosé. She immediately got up and glared at TuRa. I stood up and glared at her.

"You want to kill me, right? Why don't we settle this outside?"

She scoffs and looked at me intently.

"I like the fun here, your highness. And this girl doesn't even know who she is. Do you really think you two can fool me?"

I saw her scythe again and before she could hit the ground, my body feels the electricity and I raised my arm towards her. I walk in front of this girl again.

"Stop! Or I'll let go."

TuRa stopped. But then she shrugged and hits the ground. I really did let go and hit her with lightning. All of us got thrown away. But I managed to lean my hands on the wall when I twisted my body and blocked the energy from hitting this girl.

I grit my teeth because of the impact and my elbows gave up. Goddamnit! My body got pressed to hers as we fight the impact. She gripped my shoulders tight.

Why am I even protecting this girl all of a sudden.. haish! But my mind tells me to do so and my body follows.

"AH! D-Damnit!"

TuRa hits me with her fire and I can't let go of this girl or else, she'll receive the fires. I can't do anything but to block everything with my back.

"AHH!"

I breathe when she stopped suddenly. I pant as I turn to my back and see her on her knees.. with dagger striked her side. I looked at Rosé then to TuRa again.

I scrunched my face as I watch her pulled the dagger. It's so long that it pierced through her to her other side. She's panting hard and breathes heavily and leaned her hands on the floor the moment she pulled the dagger and it drops on the floor.

"What the hell.." I heard this girl mutters.

I saw TuRa bleeds but then her wounds vanished. She then slowly gets up and looked at Rosé. She hits her with her water again. Everything is a mess already in this house. Even the door when the energy hits it.

We are all shocked when a girl dashes inside. My eyes widen and looked at her.. then to TuRa.

"Holy sht! What hap..pened here..."

I can see.. she's surprised too. Looking at a complete strangers.. well, not TuRa.. maybe. They look exactly like each other.

"Oh hi, gorgeous." TuRa utters and smirked. She turned to Rosé then back to the girl and suddenly hit her with her fire.

"UNNIE!!" this girl behind me yelled and ran to her as she dropped on the floor after hitting the wall. She got unconscious immediately.

I closed my eyes and the electricity in my body navigates rapidly. I opened my eyes and looked at TuRa. I saw her stepped back a little.

"You can't be-- "

Rosé hit her with her powers and I immediately did so too. Making her hit the balcony railings and fall to her death. I ran but then I saw nothing.

"She's gone." I turned to Rosé.

"She can't be that far. Protect them for a while, Lisa. I'll find TuRa." Rosé said as she points to the girls. I nodded then she flies immediately.