chapter 2

taehyung enters his house and checks on his parents first. they're watching tv and don't even greet their son or ask him where he was.

"good night mom and dad.", he says and goes to his room after that. he is too nice and cute to not say good night to his parents. he loves them so much.

in his room he can't stop thinking about jeongguk. he is sad because jeongguk said they'll never see each other again.

it's crazy but he already has something like a crush on jeongguk. he can't stop thinking about his tattoos and his piercings. and the way he smoked that cigarette.

jeongguk said that he isn't nice and that taehyung doesn't know him. but he wants to know him better so bad. he wants to know why he's talking about himself like that. and he wants to see all of his tattoos and know the meaning.

god.. he feels like he's going crazy. he never really was attracted to someone or thought about someone in that way.

he decides that he will go to sleep now.

~

taehyung had to clean the dishes after his parents did breakfast without him.

he was sleeping when they did breakfast but they could've woken him up.

well.. taehyung doesn't complain and just cleans the dishes. he's used to it anyway.

"taehyung!"

"yes mom?"

"do the laundry." taehyung rolls his eyes but decides to do it anyway. he loves his mom too much.

~

after he did everything his parents told him to, he left the house. yes, he left the house to walk to that part of town again. he tells himself that he's just going for a walk but deep down he knows he hopes to see jeongguk again.

he doesn't know how to get to the place he was yesterday and the fact that he didn't even concentrate on the way when he was going there yesterday, doesn't make it easier for him now.

he tries to concentrate and remember now and it's really hard. but he's very smart so he feels like finally he's on the right way.

he tries to think of the walk with him and jeongguk and he starts to recognize a few houses. he gets excited.

he walks and walks until he finally arrives. "i'm a fucking genius.", he says to himself.

he looks at his phone and realizes that he took 1 hour to get here. and actually it's like 30 minutes from his house.

he keeps on walking and he sees people. people that are smoking and it doesn't look like cigarettes so they're probably doing drugs. taehyung is wondering if jeongguk also does drugs.

there are also people that are drinking alcohol and they look... fucked up.

to be honest they kind of look homeless. walking around the streets at 2 pm with alcohol and drugs... jeongguk doesn't look like them.

"what are you doing here?", someone asks. and taehyung was hoping so much that it'd be jeongguk but the voice was too different.

he turns around to see someone probably in jeongguks age. and he also looks... normal. well... normal for this part of town. he also has tattoos and piercings.

"i'm just out for a walk.", he explains, watching the stranger with red hair smoking a cigarette.

"you shouldn't be here at first place.", he says and taehyung rolls his eyes.

"you're not the first one to tell me that." the stranger just looks at him with an unreadable expression.

"but um.. i have a question. do you know jeongguk?"

"where the fuck do you know him from? you're definitely not one of the people he hangs up with."

"you know him?", taehyung asks excitedly, totally ignoring his words. "yeah. what do you want from him?"

"i met him yesterday and he said that we'll never see each other again.", taehyung explains. the stranger holds himself back from smiling amused.

"there's probably a reason if he told you that."

"but, i don't think that it's because he disliked me, he was nice to me."

"i didn't think that it was because he disliked you. but if he told you that you can't see him then you can't see him.", he says.

taehyung sighs.

"go home kid."

"don't call me a kid."

the redhead chuckles. "why are you laughing at me now?", he asks upset.

"no reason. just go back home. these streets are not made for someone like you."

"why? just because i have no tattoos and piercings?"

the redhead shakes his head. "you have no idea what you're talking about kid. go back home. really."

"i told you to not call me a kid."

"go home if you don't want to get raped from anyone. bad people are here everywhere around the corners."

"who rapes someone at 2 pm?"

the stranger rolls his eyes.

"you're really annoying, you know that? just do what i'm telling you. you won't see jeongguk anyway."

taehyung just stares at him angrily. "well, bye.", he says and walks away from the stranger. taehyung walks out of that place and goes somewhere else, just thiking about his life.