chapter 12

taehyung feels like he's on some crazy ass drugs.

he can't stop laughing anymore. and when he laughs jeongguk has to laugh too.

"tae let's go home.", jeongguk says when he just calmed down from laughing too hard.

~

both of them lay down in jeongguks bed. taehyung's head on jeongguks chest, softly stroking it.

but the problem is that jeongguk has his shirt still on.

"gguk?"

"hm?"

"i want to see all of your tattos."

jeongguk thinks for a second, before he sits up and takes off his shirt.

taehyung can't stop staring at his body. it's so beautiful. strong and muscular, and the tattoos suit him so well.

"g-gguk, you're beautiful."

"oh baby, just look at you."

before taehyung starts to blush again he goes closer to jeongguk and looks at all of his tattoos. he touches some of them softly.

"what is that for?", he asks, pointing at a black rose.

"my dad... when he was drunk and punched me or my mother and wanted to apologize to her, he always brought roses. but after a while they would die out and it was always my job to remove them. the color black was the best to describe death."

"oh gguk, i'm sorry."

"don't be.", he says and caresses taehyung's cheek for a second.

"gguk but this is so sad, why would you want to be reminded of that?"

"i don't know. this way you learn how to deal with it."

suddenly hoseok comes in. "oh, hi.", he says, acting like he doesn't notice that he disturbs them.

"what's wrong?", jeongguk asks.

"nothing. jin is here and he wants to check up on taehyungs bruises and shit."

taehyung makes a complaining sound and jeongguk also seems annoyed. but then he realizes that this is important.

"come on babe.", jeongguk says and tells him to stand up. how did they get comfortable around each other in that short time that they even give each other nicknames? no one knows.

jeongguk puts on his shirt and they both leave jeongguk's bedroom.

"hi babyy.", jin says and hugs taehyung. taehyung doesn't hug him back immediately though because it happened too fast.

he could only hug jimin and jeongguk before this.

taehyung actually wants to put his arms also around jin because he doesn't want to be that mean since jin treats his wounds and shit, but it's a very short and quick hug so he doesn't really get the chance to do so.

"does it still hurt?", jin asks him. "sometimes yeah, but not that bad."

taehyung and jin sit down on the couch and jin tells taehyung to take off his shirt.

jeongguk stares intensely at taehyung and taehyung doesn't even notice that he starts to blush because of that.

jeongguk smiles to himself as jin starts to look at taehyung's bruises.

he presses with his hand on that purple spot in the middle and taehyung hisses in pain.

"jin.", jeongguk says. "shut up jeongguk."

"but you hurt him."

"shut up i said."

jeongguk sighs.

"it got better. i don't think that you have any inner bruises."

"you tell us now that he could've had inner bruises? why did you not say that before?" jeongguk asks him in disbelief.

"because i knew you would worry too much. everything's fine."

jeongguk takes a deep breath. "okay.", he says.

"jin."

"what?"

"when is namjoon coming back?"

"let's not talk about him.", he says. he smiles one last time before he leaves the living room.

taehyung looks at jeongguk confused. "who is namjoon?" jeongguk sits down next to taehyung and puts his hand on his thigh.

"a friend. he had to go to another country because of drug businesses."

"oh.", taehyung says because he understands how bad this has to be. he can imagine that jin has a crush on this namjoon guy just by the way he acted earlier.

if jeongguk went to another country because of drug businesses, taehyung would freak out.

jeongguks hand is still on taehyungs thigh and it's crazy how much he enjoys every touch.

even if it's just their shoulders that touch, he wants to feel him all the time.

and he needs more of his touch.