chapter 21

jeongguk knows that taehyung told him to not come to his room, but it's two hours now and he worries so much about taehyung, he can't stand it no more.

he knocks on the door. "tae?", he asks softly, wondering if he's asleep. but his heart drops when he hears him replying.

"go away."

the fact that he didn't fall asleep in two hours worries him even more and makes him want to know what's on his mind.

"just tell me if you're okay? are you in pain?"

"go away."

jeongguk already understood that tae is very stubborn.

"please just tell me if you're alright. i can't sleep.", he says and that hits taehyung.

"i'm fine. you should go to sleep.", he says.", feeling bad.

"okay. good night. i love you."

taehyung's eyes widen and his heart starts to beat so fast. his eyes tear up and he regrets his behavior.

jeongguk leaned his head against the door, still didn't go away.

at this words taehyung can't just sit there anymore.

and he can't be mad at jeongguk anymore after he just really confessed.

taehyung stands up and when jeongguk hears his steps, he takes a step backwards.

taehyung opens the door and just stares deeply into jeongguk's eyes in which he can see pain.

"i love you too.", he says and is immediately pulled in a tight hug by jeongguk.

they hug each other tightly. tighter than ever before. jeongguk kisses taehyung's head.

"i know we don't know each other that long yet, but... shit, i'm not good at this-"

taehyung smiles.

"do you want to be my boyfriend, tae?"

taehyung smiles wider than before, pressing his lips against jeongguk's.

they lips fit perfectly and their movements describe a perfect dance.

"yes.", taehyung whispers as their foreheads are leaned against each other's and they're still holding each other close.

taehyung can feel jeongguk rubbing the side of his waist, making it tingle enjoyably.

"i'm so sorry for what i said earlier baby. of course this is your home, without you it wouldn't even be mine.", he says and taehyung is so overwhelmed by these cute words.

"it's just that i still hate that it's so dangerous here you know? i expressed myself so wrong and i'm so sorry, i really shouldn't have said that."

"it's okay. i'm sorry for wanting to let you sleep on the couch.", he apologizes and jeongguk giggles.

"it's okay, i deserved it.", he says and kisses his lips again.

but this time they don't stop and the kiss gets hotter and hotter.

*smut*