chapter 22

"gguk i'm so tired.", taehyung mumbles quietly as he's in jeongguk's pyjamas that he put on after showering and now he sits on the bed while jeongguk is still putting on his clothes.

"you can lay down baby, i'm almost ready.", jeongguk says and taehyung lays down but he doesn't close his eyes. instead of doing so he watches jeongguk.

"you're so beautiful.", he mumbles tiredly as he's seeing jeongguk in grey sweatpants without a shirt.

jeongguk doesn't say anything and just smiles before he puts on a shirt and then lays down next to him.

"you're much more beautiful my sweet angel. and this was the best night in my life. i love you.", he says after he wrapped his arms around taehyungs body and hugs him from behind.

"mine too. love you too ggukie.", he says and jeongguk can clearly hear how tired he is.

"sleep baby. good night."

"mhm.", is the last thing that taehyung mumbles before he falls asleep.

~

"ggukkk, wake up.", taehyung whines.

jeongguk just makes a complaining sound.

"wake up! i need to pee and i can't walk!", he says and jeongguk sits up immediately at the thought that taehyung is in pain.

"oh, i'm sorry."

"s'okay. but you need to help me." he expected jeongguk to help him walking but instead of doing so he lifts taehyung up completely, making him shriek in surprise.

he lets him down in the bathroom and just stands there, staring at tae.

"you can leave, you know?"

"oh, y-yes right.", he says and leaves the bathroom, making taehyung giggle because of his cuteness.

taehyung does his daily morning routine.

~

"you'll just wait here okay baby? yoongi hoseok and jin are here and if someone's on the door, no one opens it. i have my keys."

taehyung nods sadly, doesn't want jeongguk to go to kai alone.

"gguk, please be careful.", taehyung says and he could really start to cry right now. when jeongguk gets hurt taehyung will think it's his fault.

"don't worry about me angel.", jeongguk says and kisses his lips quickly.

with that he leaves the apartment.

taehyung sits on the couch, pouting.

taehyung, hoseok and yoongi look at jin in surprise as he suddenly stands up and runs to the bathroom, locking himself inside.

it seems like he's crying.

"is he okay?", taehyung asks the others.

"i think it's because of namjoon. the news said that drug dealers in new york city that came from somewhere else were just caught.", yoongi explains.

"he went to new york city?", taehyung asks.

"yeah. three days ago namjoon contacted him for the first time after a month or so. and then he said that he's in new york. jin keeps on calling him and shit but he doesn't reply.", hoseok explains and taehyung nods, feeling very bad for jin.

if he was in the same situation with jeongguk he probably already freaked out. he admires jin for how he calm he can stay all the time and how well he can handle the situation.

he decides to talk to him.

he stands up and knocks on the door softly.

"jin hyung? it's me taehyung."

"d-do y-you need to use-"

"no, i want to talk to you. can you open the door, please?", he asks.

"i-i r-really don't w-want to talk r-right now.", he says and taehyung can clearly hear that he's crying.

"please. you'll feel better."

jin is too nice to send taehyung away again, that's why he unlocks the door.

taehyung comes in and sees how jin sits down on the ground.

and so does taehyung.

"it's because of namjoon right?", he asks and jin nods, his lips trembling.

"i-i just m-miss him so much.", he cries and taehyung never thought that he would do this but he's the one who pulls jin into a hug.

jin's cries get louder and taehyung decides to let him let it all out before he talks to him about it.

for like 5 minutes jin cries but then he calms down again after his short breakdown.

"he's gone and i don't know if i'll ever see him again y-you know? he could die any moment and then the n-news said that some guys in new york were caught and- fuck. i really love him."

"why did he even go there? i mean it's because of drug things and shit but why there and not here?"

"there you can make much more money than here. gguk made there a lot of money too."

taehyung frowns. that means that jeongguk went there too? taehyung didn't know that and only the thought of it is terrifying.

"h-he said that he wants to make enough money so we can live together without any problems and shit, b-but i told him that i don't need any money. i-i just need him.", he says and taehyung can't help but to pity him.

"i mean.. what if h-he d-dies? then what's the point of all of this? then there's no money and no-... him."

taehyung nods while listening.

"listen hyung. i think... okay.. it's normal that you think about it that much but you should really stop. i mean he wouldn't want you to worry about him all day and not being able to enjoy a normal day. thinking about it all the time just makes everything worse, you know? you should distract yourself. spend more time with us or with other friends i don't know. watch some stupid tv shows or read books. but i want to tell you one thing.. if god wants you to see each other again, then you will. and if not then... you have to accept it. but we don't want to think about that now. he promised that he will come back right? so instead of worrying just look forward to seeing him again."

"y-you're right tae. thank you very much."

"it's okay. now instead of worrying about namjoon let's worry about jeongguk. i mean he's gone to beat that guy."

jin giggles at that.

"okay."