chapter 30

it's 11 pm when taehyung gets a message from jeongguk.

jin left hours ago so he's alone right now.

ggukie💜:
baby
i'm so sorry but i can't come tomorrow
namjoon has some things to do before he leaves new york again and we can't leave him alone
i'll call you as soon as i find the time for it
i love you

taehyung frowns as he's reading the messages but his face turns quickly to a really sad expression.

he was so happy to see jeongguk tomorrow but now he has to wait one day more.

he gets ripped out of his thoughts when he hears his parents enter the house.

he looks at them as they enter the livingroom.

he doesn't have a good feeling and he doesn't know why. maybe it's because of the expression on his fathers face that makes his stomach turn.

"i didn't expect to see you here."

taehyung gulps at his father's words, who's taking off his jacket right now.

he sees his mom going upstairs and that only makes him feel worse. not that his mom would help him if anything happened, but still.

"you're always with him. how come you're not right now?", he asks and taehyung exactly knows who he's talking about.

taehyung gulps again.

"h-he's busy."

now taehyung's father directly looks into his eyes and is even coming closer.

"you're shaking. what are you afraid of, huh?", he asks, almost like a whisper and taehyung can feel his own heart going faster and faster.

"n-nothing d-dad.", he replies but when he feels a burning pain on his cheek, he doesn't dare to look into
his father's eyes again. his own eyes fill with tears and he's trying to hold them back.

"don't. lie. to. me.", his dad says calmly but the fact that he's talking
calmly really doesn't make it better. because taehyung knows that he'll
go off pretty soon.

"tell me!", he suddenly yells, making taehyung flinch extremely and the tears that he was trying to hold in, are leaving his eyes.

"what is jeongguk to you?!", he screams and taehyung doesn't even dare to open his eyes.

but he has to. he has to tell his dad. he's so scared but he has no choice.

"h-he's m-my b-boyfriend d-dad.", taehyung says and starts to sob quietly.

but he screams when his father pulls him too harshly by his arm and throws him to the ground.

taehyung is crying hardly now, laying on the cold ground and feeling the pain he knew he had to feel some day again.

he is so scared.

"you fucking screwup!", his dad yells and kicks his belly with all the strength he has.

taehyung screams at that again and sobs in pain. "p-please.", he cries, not able to handle the pain. the pain he knows it'll only get worse because his father is far from done with him.

"a faggot? did i raise you to become such a loser? such a disappointment?!", he yells, kicking his belly again. taehyung screams painfully and he feels like throwing up. the tears never stop to leave his eyes and he wishes to be dead right now.

but he feels his heart skipping a beat when he hears how his dad takes off his belt.

his eyes widen as he realizes what will happen next and he screams in horror.