chapter 43

"you never told me that you have a gun!", taehyung says, suddenly remembering.

they're home right now after jeongguk showed taehyung a pretty little part of the town with a lot of neon lights, that made taehyung jump around like a little kid.

"i have like... 5 guns." taehyung's eyes grow wide.

"why?", he asks, wondering if he ever killed anyone.

"to protect myself. but since you came into my life the only thing i think about is protecting you.", he admits and he really means it. he doesn't even care anymore if he himself gets hurt. as long as taehyung's fine, he'll be happy.

taehyung suddenly pecks jeongguk on his lips. "you need to stop being so cute.", he says, blushing.

"i won't. better get used to it already.", he says because taehyung still always blush when jeongguk says something really cute.

"pup."

"yeah?"

"i need to drive to the supermarket. you wanna come with me?", he asks. it's almost 8 pm and the stores close at 10 pm.

"of course.", taehyung says excitedly, standing up to grab his jacket.

jeongguk remembers what his ex girlfriend answered to that when they were still together.

"um.. no? do i look like i want to stand up right now?", she asks, laying in jeongguk's bed. "go alone. and buy me some chocolate." (no she wasn't on her period)

jeongguk shakes his head at the memory. taehyung is so much better than her it's not even fair to compare them.

taehyung knows that he literally ate everything eatable in jeongguk's house. all the candy, the ice cream...

taehyung's confused when jeongguk suddenly pulls him close by his waist. just as he was about to put on his jacket.

"i love you.", he says. "so much."

taehyung smiles under his intense stare. that was really random but who cares. they say "i love you" to each other about a hundred times a day (it feels like it)

"i love you too ggukie."

~

"get whatever you want.", jeongguk says, walking behind taehyung while pushing the shopping cart.

"you sure?", jeongguk asks because taehyung knows he can be expensive. "yeah.", jeongguk replies because he really doesn't care how much of his money taehyung's spends. he could spend all his money and he wouldn't care.

"are you my suggar daddy now?", taehyung asks with a grin. "i'm whatever you want me to be."

"sugardaddy is it then.", he says and jeongguk shakes his head, but not without having a smile in his face because of taehyung's words.

"you kinky shit."

"you started it."

"why did I start it?", jeongguk asks in disbelief.

"because you told me i could get whatever i want. there you started it."

"you're unbelievable.", jeongguk says and shakes his head again.

"oh, choco brownies!", taehyung says excitedly and gets them to throw them inside the shopping cart.

jeongguk grabs the important things like bread and shit while taehyung seems to grab everything that's extremely unhealthy.

"strawberry ice cream!" again he yells excitedly and jeongguk sometimes wonders if he's dating a 5 year old boy.

taehyung gets the ice cream and also puts it inside the shopping cart. then he stops at the regal where all the candy is. he picks a few of his favorite gummy bears and his favorite chocolate. when he sees jeongguk's favorite chocolate he also takes two packs of it and puts it inside.