chapter 23

jeongguk is sitting in his car as he's watching how kai comes out of the building.

he's standing at the entrance with two friends and they talk for a few minutes before they say their goodbyes and kai starts to walk, probably to go home.

jeongguk follows him with the car until they're far enough from school.

when kai turns into an alley, jeongguk parks his car not too close to kai, before he gets out.

he looks arounds everywhere to make sure that no ones watching, before he goes to kai, walking angrily and then grabbing him by his collar.

"w-what? what the fuck? let me go!", kai yells but jeongguk pulls him away from the streets until they're behind a kindergarten or something.

he pushes him against a wall, still holding him by his collar.

"do you like just touching innocent boy's asses?", he asks and kai thinks for a moment, before he suddenly smirks.

"if you're talking about taehyung then yes."

jeongguk can feel his blood boiling. so he punches him in his face, making kai growl because of the pain. blood is already flowing from his nose because jeongguk hit him that hard.

"fucking bastard. don't you dare ever touching him again, i swear i'll-"

"what will you do huh?", he still provokes him and jeongguk is about to lost his shit.

again he punches his face, this time even harder than before, making kai growl and groan louder. his nose must be broken by now.

"if you touch my boyfriend ever again i will fucking kill you."

"oh, that weirdo is your boyfriend?", he asks and jeongguk punches him again but this time he kicks with all his strength in kais balls, making him almost scream in pain.

"watch your words you stupid fucker.", he growls angrily and when kai doesn't reply jeongguk punches him again, just because he's that angry.

he punches him also in his stomach, making him curl his body and almost throw up.

kai's face is bloody and bruised and his nose is broken. he can still feel the pain in his balls and his stomach and he doesn't have the strength to provoke anymore.

"don't touch him, don't talk to him. don't even fucking look at him. do you get that?", he asks and kai nods, can't afford to get hit again.

jeongguk let's go of his collar but not without pushing him harshly against the wall behind him for the last time.

he groans and when jeongguk turns around to go, kai collapses to the ground.

~

"gguk!", taehyung screams in excitement as jeongguk enters the apartment.

"hey.", he says and hugs taehyung tightly and even lifts him up.

taehyung inhales his beautiful scent, before kissing his lips.

"are you okay? did he hurt you?"

"no angel. i'm alright, i promise."

taehyung smiles happily.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

suddenly they see the others standing there as well.

"wait? are you guys a thing?", hoseok asks and taehyung and jeongguk just grin.

"well... gguk's my boyfriend.", taehyung says and everyone's jaw drop.

"since when?"

"since yesterday.", he replies.

"you guys totally had sex.", yoongi says and taehyung just grins, giving everyone the confirmation with that.

~

"what happened earlier? tell me.", taehyung says as they're in jeongguks room, wainting to know what happened with kai.

"you'll see in school.", he says and taehyung gulps. "you hurt him?", taehyung asks. "yeah."

taehyung doesn't know what to say. he thinks it's cute that jeongguk would always go this far to protect him, but he feels kind of guilty.

someone got beaten up because of him.

"what's wrong?", jeongguk asks him, caressing his cheek.

"n-nothing."

jeongguk doesn't believe him.

"c'mon, tell me pup."

"pup? that's cute.", he says and jeongguk smiles.

"it's just... i don't know, i feel guilty. i know that he deserved it and shit but um... well... did he really?"

"he deserved it. he's an asshole. while i was talking to him he was still provoking me. he's disgusting and he deserved it to 100% so you don't have to worry and none of this is your fault."

taehyung just nods with a smile.

what jeongguk says must be right.

taehyung leans in to kiss jeongguk.

jeongguk immediately pulls him on his lap, his hands finding their way to taehyung's waist, while taehyung grabs jeongguk's hair as they're starting to make out hungrily.

"g-gguk."

"hm?"

"i-i want you."

jeongguk stops touching him, making taehyung feel insecure and scared.

"w-what's wrong?", he asks, panicking.

"oh baby, everything's fine. you're just still sore from yesterday, it would hurt you too much right now.", he says and places a short kiss on his lips.

"d-don't stop touching me."

jeongguks hands find their way to taehyung's waist again, softly stroking his sides, while taehyung burries his face in jeongguk's chest.

"i love you gguk.", taehyung mumbles cutely.

"i love you more angel.", he says and places a soft kiss on taehyung's head.