chapter 8

the next morning taehyung wakes up to see that jeongguk isn't next to him anymore.

he stands up and goes to the living room where he finds hoseok and yoongi.

"were is jeongguk?", he asks them. "he's gone. went somewhere."

"when will he come back?" "we don't know. but he told us to tell you to stay. he wants to talk to you."

"what time is it?" "12 pm." "i have to go home!", he panics, because his parents might be back already, not knowing where he is.

"i'll come back later!"

he goes to jeongguk's room and puts on his own clothes, before he yells a short "goodbye.", and leaves the apartment.

he enters his house, just to see that his parents are there already.

"fuck.", he curses to himself. "taehyung?", his father calls him angrily and taehyung already starts shaking.

it's not that he is not allowed to sleep at other places or something, but the fact that he didn't tell them and even left his phone at home, will get him in real bad trouble.

well it already has.

"where were you? and why didn't you pick up your phone?", he asks angrily and taehyungs eyes already fill with tears.

"i-i'm sorry dad. i was at a friend's house and forgot my phone at home.", he says but his dad just punches him in his faces.

"d-dad i-i'm sorry.", he cries but he just starts to beat him again.

taehyung falls on the ground and his dad kicks his belly and his ribs. taehyung cries because of the pain.

"d-dad please. i-i'm so s-sorry.", he says but he screams when he earns another kick in his belly.

then he sees his mom which is just standing there and watches.

"m-mom.", he says brokenly. "p-please.", he cries, but his dad doesn't stop. and his mom doesn't do anything else than leaving the room.

finally his dad stops and leaves the room too. taehyung is just laying on the cold floor and can't move.

he's crying quietly, wants the pain to be gone.

somehow he manages to stand up and go to his room, even though every step hurts like hell.

in his room he swallows 2 painkillers at once and after that, he swallows 2 sleeping pills.

he lays down in his bed and cries his eyes out until he falls asleep.

~

he wakes up hours later and sees that it's dark outside.

he grabs his phone to see that it's 6 pm. he changes into different clothes and puts on his jacket. then he goes downstairs.

"i'm going to a friend.", he says to his parents and leaves the house.

his face and his body is completely bruised and it still hurts but it's already a bit better.