chapter 36

some of you were confused about the warm sandwich thing, here's a picture i'm sorry for confusing you like that😭😂

_____________________

taehyung wakes up, still laying on top of jeongguk.

"good morning beautiful."

"huh? is it morning?", taehyung asks confused and jeongguk chuckles. "no. see, it's dark outside."

taehyung looks to the window before he starts hugging jeongguk tightly since his grip around his neck loosened while he was sleeping.

"so so warm.", taehyung says, enjoying the warmth that comes from jeongguk's body, making jeongguk chuckle again.

after a few seconds of comfortable silence, taehyung grabs his phone. but his eyes widen quickly when he sees that he got a missed call from jimin and two text messages.

"what's wrong?", jeongguk asks, noticing the terrified expression on taehyung's face. "jimin.", he replies and gives jeongguk his phone so he can look.

jeongguk frowns and opens taehyung's phone to read the messages.

baby call me back
i miss you

jeongguk feels himself getting angrier and angrier as seconds pass. the fact that he calls his boyfriend "baby" and the fact that he's a dick who broke taehyung's heart, makes him unbelievably mad.

that's why he decides to call him.

"what are you doing?", taehyung asks but jeongguk just makes a "shh.", sound as he's waiting for jimin to pick up the phone.

"tae baby?"

"you're talking to his boyfriend right now and i'm warning you.. delete his number and don't even think about seeing him ever again. you don't deserve a good friend like taehyung, you're a disappointment for being such a loser."

"wait? w-what-"

"bye." jeongguk hangs off the phone call.

taehyung looks at jeongguk and gives him a weak smile. "i know you did the right thing but it still hurts y'know? losing him hurts.", taehyung sadly admits.

"you don't need him babe and you'll get over him soon, i promise.", jeongguk smiles at him. "i'm okay.", taehyung says. "i'm okay because i have you. i don't need anyone else." jeongguk leans in to kiss taehyung on his beautiful lips.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

~

jeongguk is on the phone with yoongi hyung and taehyung is sitting on jeongguk's lap.

"when will you be here?", taehyung hears jeongguk asking that question yoongi hyung.

"give him to me.", taehyung says and jeongguk furrows his brows confused but gives him the phone anyway.

"hyung?"

"taehyung?"

"yeah, it's me."

"what is it?"

"can you bring me food? i'm starving, pleaseee!"

jeongguk giggles. he really didn't expect taehyung to ask him something like that, even though he should have.

taehyung hears yoongi scoff annoyed on the other side but he gives in, since he doesn't want to be that bad.

"okay."

taehyung squeals in happiness. "and get something for gguk too."

"shut up or i won't get you anything."

taehyung giggles at that before they say their goodbyes and end the phone call.

taehyung stands up from jeongguk's lap when the door rings. "huh?", he asks confused since he knows that it can't be yoongi hyung.

"tae wait here. i'm serious, don't follow me.", jeongguk warns him and he nods, again feeling a little scared.

but when he hears jeongguk cursing a "goddamnit.", and hoseoks laughing, it's all washed away.

"where are your keys?", jeongguk asks annoyed. why he gives his best friends keys when they don't use them anyway?

"forgot them.", he says exactly the same as yoongi earlier, which makes taehyung laugh. "you should call yoongi hyung back before he gets mad.", taehyung says as hoseok comes inside the livingroom.

"oh yeah, you're right.", he says and wants to take out his phone but jeongguk stops him.

"he'll come here anyway." hoseok just nods and sits down on the couch. jeongguk sits down next to taehyung and taehyung decides to try something.

he wants to try leaning against the couch with his back. because it's really not comfortable to always sit without leaning somewhere.

"what are you doing?", jeongguk asks worriedly as he sees what taehyung is trying to do. carefully and slowly he leans against the couch but it hurts more than expected, that's why he quickly sits up straight again.

"ugh, what was i thinking?" he asks with a painful expression on his face. jeongguk wraps his one arm around him and taehyung leans his head against jeongguk's shoulder.

"what's wrong taehyung? you're in pain?", hoseok asks curiously and taehyung forgot for a second that hoseok doesn't know about anything.

"yeah i was whipped by my father but it's ok." hoseok's eyes grow wide. "wait, what? seriously?" taehyung just nods.

"he found out about us.", jeongguk asks and hoseok scoffs. "what an idiot. did you go to the hospital?" taehyung shakes his head "didn't want to."

they get interrupted by hoseok's
phone. "it's yoongi. he'll fucking kill
me.", he says but picks up anyway.

"ok, before you yell at me-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! where the fuck are you?!"

hoseok gulps and so do taehyung and jeongguk since yoongi yelled that loud they could hear him even though the speaker isn't turned on.

"at jeongguk's."

"don't fucking move." and with that he ends the phone call.