epilogue

*3 years later*

jeongguk picks taehyung up from university. he sees him coming and jeongguk can't help but to smile at his beautiful husb-

oh, didn't mention?

they got married last year, but they didn't throw a big party or something. they celebrated with their friends and that was more than enough.

"hi baby.", taehyung says as he gets in the car and leans in to peck jeongguk's lips.

"hey babe. how was uni?"

"good, as always. where is he?"

"he's at jin's cafe. i wanted to take him with me but he was playing with namjoon and didn't want to come.", jeongguk chuckles and taehyung giggles at that.

"he likes him a lot."

"yeah."

~

"mommy!"

"hi baby!", taehyung says and lifts him up, hugging him and kissing his face.

"what were you doing while mommy was gone huh?"

"pwaying with daddy and then with joo."

he doesn't say "joon" and rather just calls him joo.

"oh wow, what did you eat today?"

"jin gave me cake!"

"cake?", taehyung giggles.

"hey i also gave him vegetables why does he just mention the unhealthy part?", jin yells from the kitchen before he goes to them, making everyone laugh.

"vewetables, ew!", jee says.

"he's just like his mommy.", jeongguk says, making taehyung giggle.

"i wouldn't fully agree on that. jee, tell mommy and daddy what you told us today.", namjoon says.

"i want tattoos wike daddy!"

jeongguk starts laughing but taehyung has a serious look on his face. "no, no, no, you're not getting tattoos!"

"hey, why not?", jeongguk asks but when taehyung gives him a death glare, he immediately shuts up.

"i want tattoos!", jee says louder now.

"my babyboy is not getting tattoos.", taehyung says.

"when i'm olwer?", jee asks and taehyung looks at him for a few seconds before he sighs. "maybe."

"yeyy, then i wook wike daddy!"

they got jee when he was 2 years old. his parents both died in a car accident and when taehyung and jeongguk went to the orphanage, they immediately fell in love with him.

he's 3 years old now and he's unbelievably smart.

"don't you want to look like mommy?", taehyung asks him with a pout.

"mommy you're bweautifuw. i want to wook wike you but with tattoos!" everyone laughs at that and coo at his cuteness.

"yeah, mommy really is beautiful.", jeongguk says and comes closer to kiss taehyung who still has jee in his arms.

taehyung always tried to make jee calli him daddy too, but he just wouldn't ever stop calling him mommy so he accepted it. it doesn't bother him though, he thinks it's cute. and jeongguk liked the idea from the beginning.

"mommy and daddy kwissing! i want kwiss too!"

taehyung kisses his cheek and jeongguk kisses his other cheek. "i wove you.", jee says to his parents and jin's eyes literally fill with tears.