chapter 41

taehyung and jeongguk went to sleep a couple hours ago. taehyung fell asleep cuddled up on jeongguk's chest, his arm wrapped his stomach.

but when he wakes up in the middle of the night and feels that he's not hugging anyone anymore, he frowns. he grabs his phone to see that it's 4:34 am.

he waits for two minutes because he thinks that jeongguk is maybe on the toilet, but then he gets impatient and decides to look for him.

he stands up and as he's at the bathroom he sees that he door is open and jeongguk is not inside.

he goes to the kitchen but he's also not there. taehyung frowns again, scared that jeongguk is gone. but he wouldn't just leave him alone late at night.

"gguk?", he calls, but gets no answer.

he goes to the livingroom and when he's also not there, he really gets worried. he wants to go back to get his phone and call him, but then he sees it.

a small orange light on the balcony.

"how could i not think of that?", he asks himself before he goes to the balcony.

he opens the door and the cold hits him hard. jeongguk is sitting on a chair, smoking a cigarette as he's watching the stars.

taehyung wraps his arms from behind around his neck and rests his head on his shoulder.

"hi baby.", jeongguk says. "why aren't you sleeping?"

"woke up and you were gone.", he says before he starts spreading little kisses on jeongguk's shoulder and then on his neck.

jeongguk sighs, enjoying the feeling and he turns his neck to the side to give taehyung more access to his neck.

jeongguk grabs one of taehyung's hand that are still wrapped around his neck and when he feels how cold it is, he quickly turns off his cigarette.

"let's go inside baby.", he says and stands up. but before they leave he balcony he grabs him by his waist and pulls him to his body as close as possible, to kiss his lips.

taehyung automatically wraps his arms around jeongguk's neck and jeongguk's hands are on his waist.

when they end their short make out session, jeongguk suddenly lifts taehyung up by his butt, making him squeal surprisingly and jeongguk smiles at that.

he carries him to his bedroom again and lets him down on the bed. jeongguk lays down and taehyung quickly cuddles up on him and jeongguk pulls the blanket over them and makes sure that taehyung is covered properly.

"are you okay?", taehyung asks him.

"yeah.", jeongguk replies and kisses taehyung's head for the last time before he also wraps his arms around him and they both fall asleep.

~

"pup, it's 7 you need to wake up.", jeongguk says as he wakes taehyung up since he has to go to school.

taehyung makes some complaining sounds and just cuddles up to jeongguk even more.

"c'mon babe, wake up."

"i'm skipping today.", he mumbles tiredly, his eyes still closed. "what? why?"

"wanna be with you.", be he says and jeongguk smiles at his cute words. "that's cute baby, but you can see me after school. c'mon, i'll make you coffee."

"no, you're sad. i'll stay with you."

"i'm fine beautiful, i promise."

"but i still wanna stay with you. please just today. it's friday anyway.", he says since fridays for him school ends earlier than on the other days.