chapter 14

suddenly taehyungs phone rings. "it's 3 am, who is calling you?", jeongguk asks. "it's jimin.", he says and picks up.

"tae baby?"

"chim? what's wrong?"

"nothing. i just miss you."

"i miss you too.", he says and he really means it. he likes jimin a lot. as a friend of course.

"what you doing?"

"i'm with a friend right now to be honest."

"a friend? you didn't tell me anything."

"yeah um, didn't have the time.", he lies. he seriously doesn't know why he didn't tell him yet.

"can i call you tomorrow?", taehyung asks.

"of course. good night baby. i love you."

"i love you too."

"why is he calling you baby and why does he say 'i love you'? you're sure that he's just a friend?"

"why would i lie to you? he is just a friend and we always say i love you to each other."

"i bet he sees more in you than just a friend. it's obvious."

taehyung rolls his eyes.

"gguk, no. that's not true."

jeongguk doesn't say anything and they don't talk anymore for like 10 minutes. jeongguk does something with his phone.

taehyung sighs. "gguk, you're pissed."

"m not."

"yes you are. c'mon babe, stop that.", taehyung says and comes jeongguk closer. he comes closer but teasingly.

"what are you trying to do tae?", jeongguk asks him. "nothing.", taehyung says innocently, but it's just an act.

he isn't innocent at all. he's maybe soft and sensitive (even though he's a sassy brat) but he's not innocent.

"you know what i didn't tell you yet?", jeongguk asks. taehyung furrows his brows. "what?"

"i love your ass."

taehyung starts to laugh.

"i can't believe that you just said that. but jimin said that once too."

jeongguk's smile disappears. and taehyung realizes how much he fucked up.

"omg baby i'm so sorry.", he says and wants to hug jeongguk, but he pushes him away (of course without hurting him) and stands up to go away.

"noo, babe i'm sorry i swear." he stands up to follow jeongguk.

"ggukkk, don't ignore me.", he says but jeongguk doesn't even look at him. taehyung really starts to worry.

jeongguk just looks at him a couple seconds before he pulls him closer again and smiles. "hah got you.", he says since he was just acting like he was mad.

"asshole."

jeongguk lays down next to him and taehyung starts to cuddle jeongguk immediately.

he's happy when jeongguk places his hand on his butt.

after a break of silence jeongguk speaks again. "why didn't you tell jimin about me?", he asks.

"i don't know. i've only talked once to him since i live here anyway."

"okay."

jeongguk doesn't want that this jimin guy calls taehyung names, because he's jealous.