chapter 19

"you slapped him? i'm so proud of you.", jeongguk says with a smile before pulling him close to kiss his cheek.

taehyung giggles at that.

hoseok, yoongi, jin, jeongguk and taehyung are sitting in the livingroom, talking about what happened earlier.

"tae what did he look like? maybe i know him.", hoseok says.

"um, i think he had dark brown hair and plump lips. he was a little bit taller than gguk."

hoseok thinks.

he thinks a little bit too long.

"do you know him or not?", jeongguk asks impatiently.

suddenly hoseok's eyes grow wide.

"it's Kai!", he almost screams.

"my ear!", yoongi yells at him.

hoseok goes to jeongguk and taehyung and takes out his phone.

"is that him tae?"

taehyung's eyes grow wide and he feels weird when he sees the picture.

"yes. that's him."

"once he touched another male's ass too, the whole school was talking about him."

taehyung stares with horror in his eyes at the picture.

"it's enough.", jeongguk says and pushes the phone slowly away with his hand so hoseok knows he should put it away.

"he's in my science class.", hoseok says.

"when is that tomorrow?"

"in the last lesson. it ends at 3:15"

"perfect.", jeongguk mumbles.

"gguk?"

"hm?"

"you don't have to do this, really."

"tae shut up. he can't just touch someone that is not okay. and the fact that it's you..."

jeongguk will go to that kai guy tomorrow and god knows what he's about to do.

~

the same day jeongguk went somewhere and is gone for 2 hours now.

he said to taehyung that he has to do something but taehyung doesn't know what.

so he feels very happy when the door rings and he opens it to hug jeongguk.

but his eyes grow wide when he sees a stranger standing right in front of him.

"where is jeongguk?!, the stranger asks, sounding stressed and angry at the same time. his eyes are red and he just looks fucked up..

"he's not there.", taehyung says, trying to sound as confident as possible.

"you're lying.", he says and pushes taehyung away way too hardly, just to step in. he pushes him so hard that his body hits the closet behind him. he's whimpering in pain.

he feels relieved when he sees hoseok and yoongi running to the livingroom.

"what are you doing here? get out!", yoongi says but the stranger isn't listening. well.. he's only a stranger to taehyung.

"where is jeongguk? i need some heroin. that fucking bastard isn't replying to my texts."

"because he doesn't sell anymore. we don't have no stuff no more, just go.", he says and pushes him to the door.

"he can't let us hang like that! he can't!", the drug addict yells as yoongi is trying to push him out of the door, getting help from hoseok now.

taehyung really is in pain because his head also hit the wall very harshly.

yoongi and hoseok managed to push the guy out of jeongguk's apartment and they immediately go to taehyung.

"tae, what's wrong?", hoseok asks when he and yoongi see the painful look on his face.

"n-nothing, i'm alright. i'm so sorry for opening the door, i just got so excited at the thought that it's jeongguk. i put us all in danger, i'm so sorry.", he says with tears in his eyes.

"it's not your fault, don't worry. and we're fine so everything's alright. we're calling jeongguk now.", yoongi says and taehyung nods.

~

"where is he? where is tae?", jeongguk asks when he arrives, panicking.

"he's in your room."

jeongguk runs there. "tae baby i'm so-"

he stops talking when he sees taehyung laying in his bed, sleeping like an angel.

his gaze softenes at that. he goes closer to the bed and kneels down.

he stares at taehyung's unbelievably beautiful face and starts to caress his cheek.

"i'm so sorry angel.", he says quietly and softly, doesn't want to wake taehyung up.

"you must've been scared."

jeongguk feels things that he has never felt before just by staring at him.

he has never seen someone as pretty as him before. and he surely never will.

"i couldn't forgive myself if anyone hurt you. i'm sorry that i wasn't here today."

he places a soft kiss on taehyung's cheek.

he wants to stand up and leave the room but suddenly he notices something next to his bed.

painkillers and an empty glass.

he furrows his brows, making his way to yoongi and hoseok.

"you sure that everything's alright with tae? did bryan touch him?", jeongguk asks.

yoongi and hoseok just look at each other.

"i don't really know. when we were there, bryan was already in the livingroom. but um.. tae looked like he was hurt, but he said he was alright. i don't know.", yoongi explains and jeongguk sighs.

jeongguk decides to talk to taehyung when he's awake. he wants to let him sleep. especially if he's in pain.